Chapter One - Regular

As the hot sun bursted through my window burning my skin to a pink shade as I walk home from the hell-ish school. I sighed and rolled down on my warm black comforters as I thought about the day I had. I said to my self, " At least I wasn't thrown into the cafeteria trash bin, this time." I rolled my eyes far back into my head as I thought about Faith.
Faith was the typical mean girl rich, popular, a cheerleader and had the whole school besides
a few people wrapped around her finger. She had blue soft flawlessly wavy hair down to her chest, red lips, dark brown beady eyes and brown sugar skin. Her and group friends are the most popular and annoying people in this school yet everybody respected them.
       She and her well own buddies picked on me because as a well-known nerd with the tyipcal glasses. I surprisingly hated school for that reasons. I never had a real relationship due to the fact I an a walking target for insults. But, this rule doesn't limit me to not have any crushes. I ineed like two guys. I know it is so odd for an oddball like me to have any crushes.
      Silky red-brown hair, gentle lips, not too cocky and brownish eyes. It could only be the one, the only Caleb Kakes. He is sweet guy but with a bad boy reputation. He smoking yet, never teased me or basically anybody. Ever.

The other guy doesn't even probably know I even exist... He doesn't know I stare at his perfectly sculptured body or his dreamy eyes. I don't know his name because dun-dun-dun. He is the football boyfriend to Faith. I know horrible right?

          Well, I guess that is my current life.

As I ponder about these things, my clearly-almost-about-to-break phone buzzed. *buzz* *buzz* I snapped out of my thought into the crushing reality.
    I pick up my phone to see a mass text to the whole school which had a video in it.
     The caption reads " Not Who You Think She Is: Marie Laves."
    I opened up this video until I got rudely interruptted by a bang and a yell as my bedroom door swings open. *BANG*
     My younger sister, Ria said breathing heavily "Hey Sis- d-did you see-."
     My Twin Brother, Sam said, " The video about you from the Wannabes?"
I sighed and replied," No, I was actually about to-."
They both yelled, "THEN WATCH IT!"
They shoved a phone into my vision as the video started I see the three mean girl wannabes at a fancy pink room. They spoke with such confidence and such power.
" Hey people of Hearts High School. This is Faith... and my girls here to bring you some juicy gossip," Faith said as she licked her shiny red lips. Readying her voice for this PSA about me.
   Chole one of her mindless minions said," So this girl... *muffled voices* Oohh... um Marie Laves is a straight up virgin! And like never had a serious-."
    I sat on my bed and I turned it off before forcing my twin brother and my younger sister out of my room. I began open up this video again and finishing it. I breathed deeply and started to cry. 
  It started like a facet dripping small drops then splat. I was crying like wallfall until I wiped my black jacket sleeve to stop my flowing tears.
    As I unclearly grasped my phone to call my friends... I call Heather and Clara.
  Heather or rather Heat is my best friend since 7th grade. We bonded over watching Harry Potter and reading sappy romance novels. She had Fawn hair with mildly brown skin with green grassy eyes.
    Clara on the other hand is my almost opposite. She is rocker girl with a sense of style. She had a few sneaky boyfriends here and there. But she always had a massive crush on my brother Sam since 6th grade when we met which did not bother me.

    She is way better than the girls Sam dates.

  Back to Reality, I call my girls over and changed into sweats and a over-sized My Little Pony T-shirt from middle school. My shifted to left when I saw my phone light up. It was just an insult from a person at school. I just looked away in discomforted. I heard the faintest doorbell.
   I heard footsteps and a huge " I GOT SIS."
I giggled and dusted sheets over and sat down as I immediately got up again. I heard now running footsteps to my room.
  As Clara and Heather barged into my room if my door wasn't dead by then I am sure if the door was alive it would've praying to not die. I twirl my hair and clasped my hands in awkwardness.
" So girl how are you?" and, "Did you see the video?," said Heather eagerly. I nodded.
   "Did ya' here?" said Clara with her southern accent with force. You could clearly see the anger in her eyes and rush as she stared deep into my eyes then after saying, " Sam is making out this one of the twins... Like ugh-" she stopped to see the "are-effing-kidding me" faces both Heather and I gave.
See rubbed her blushed cheeks and we started to chat about the horrible things those girls said.

They comforted me but I couldn't help but think if I was "prettier" would I be like I am now.

   We finally finished our lovely chat until... Sam and one of the twins coming.  He politely introducing this cocky girl with a perky attitude so perky as her boobs. She was known for getting plastic surgery but until now denies the rumors. I said hi and spoke to her giving her fake smile as Heather and Clara quickly rushed into my bathroom to east-drop on our conversation. I held her back after Sam left to warn her about my brother and how protective I am over him.
   Clara and Heather began to film and giggle. Clara hushed Heather heard ever so slightly when... The twin released her natural attitude roasting me and giving bs from the video she saw.
   She giggled and said," Don't ever tell Sam about this talk Marie, or I mark my words make your life a living hell." She skipped out my door as my mouth opens and tears slide down my already moist face. Clara and Heather slowly comfort me as they show me the video they filmed and off it went to Sam. It wasn't me so she could not kill me beating heart. I hugged my friends with my hair greasy and moisten from the prolonging tears. I paused as I hear the bickering of the Sam and the twin. I smile evilly.
   After, about 20 minutes Sam pops into my room as I gossiped to Clara and Heather.            He quickly dragged Clara out of the room by her hand into the hallway shutting the door with a blank expression on his face. What in the world is this boy scheming. Heather and I cheer then settled down. We waited for long minutes. Finally, Sam and Clara both with busted smiles. Sam has some red lips too and Clara stopped holding hands with him. He and her just stood there... with no words.
  He awkwardly left as she sighed to wipe the smudged lip lick before  going blushing.
  Heather and I  both asked," So babe what-." she cuts us off with," NOTHING."
  We both laughing as she blushed. A honk came from the outside as she Clara waved goodbye.
It was just Heather and I. It was a Monday. So I doubt that Heather could stay but for all the weird thing she did. So she threw some of my clothes on while she did put washing up as I wait for to finish.
I made wish to a star to hope I fitted in, to not be teased, to not be judged and to be prettier. I closed my eyes and wished as Heather hoped out looking like a sad wet puppy-lion. Her hair was curly and moist as she pointed for me shower. I then did shower as I thought of my wish once more as I finished and popped into my shorts and Doctor Who T-Shirt.
  As said goodnight and shut the lights off. I shifted to my bed and shut my eyes.
                                       • • •
I screamed as I looked right into the mirror.
As I thought, " What happened to me."

                      End of Chapter One

________                                        ________
Follow Me on Instagram: @thenotinvited
Thanks a ton of reading.