Chapter 1 : Beginnings

A/N:    Well, hi there, seems like you stumbled across the wrong place trying to find something else. If you meant to click on this, be warned that this fanfic might be pretty bad, seeing as I don't care as much as other people do about this, and I'm only writing it because I lost a bet. Note to self, don't make bets anymore. Well, A/N over, catch ya later.

"Ugh..."

   I woke up feeling like complete shit. Probably need to get back onto a better sleep schedule. What time did I fall asleep last night?... More importantly, what time is it right now?... I started to ponder without looking at my clock like the 'genius' I am, and ended up getting distracted by seeing that Shen was in one of the teamspeak channels. I joined just to drop by and say hello, but if I knew what deep shit I was about to get in, I wouldn't have joined...

-POV Switch to Shen-

      I heard that obnoxious noise that teamspeak plays whenever someone joins your voice channel, and I had no idea who it was, so I just called out a friendly hello.

"Hey Shen." I heard the voice say.

Brad.

"Brad, what the hell did you do last night?" I practically screeched at him. He sat there stuttering for a moment questioning what he had done, before remembering how drunk he got on a stream after a mass donation spam, which lifted Shen up a bit in money. "What will you do with all of the donation money given last night?" He asked me. I just responded with a mumbled, 'idunno'.  After a period of silenc, he gasped and that made me think he had an idea, and we all know when Brad has an idea, it's bad. "You could come visit us in Australia!" He yelled out.

I was honestly surprised he said that instead of making a bad sex joke for once. I made a comment of that sort to him and he started to get flustered, I could tell. He was stuttering, coughing, and even... wheezing? "Brad, you alright over there?" I asked. He just quickly said he was fine and got back on with the idea he had. It might sound surprising, but Brad had a good idea for once. "That actually sounds good for once, Brad. Just one thing." I said. "Yeah?" He asked back. "Where would I stay? A hotel might be a bit expensive and drain the money quickly..." I responded. "W-well I mean... Uh, you could stay at my place, maybe?" He said, even unsure of himself. And with that conversation, our little plan was off and going to get started.

-Time Skip 204 Hours (8.5 Days)-

beep... beep... beep...

The hell is that noise?... I jolted up to check and realized it was my alarm clock. I managed to wake up at the right time for once, huh. So my flight leaves at around 4:50 AM, and right now it was about 2 AM, this left me as much time as I needed to get ready, get to the airport and through security. So, planning that out, I trailed off thinking about what to do, not realizing my surroundings, and ending up falling down the stairs. Nice job, Shen. Nice fucking job. After that whole fiasco, I continued the routine of this morning, and headed off to the airport.

-POV Switch to Brad-

"Aww yeah!" I screamed, as I, the God of supports, was playing Lúcio in another 3v3, this time only with Bazza and some other guy that nobody cared about. (R.I.P the other guy's emotions) We were about halfway through when I realized that Shen was coming here, today. So after the game finished, I left the call with Bazza sitting there by himself, and then I proceeded to clean up the place and the extra bed Shen would be sleeping on. Cleaning took up way too much of the day, and left me with so little time to do anything, so I showered and then went to editing a video of quick play, with Shen, Neptune, and Bazza.

-POV Switch to Shen-

We were somewhere about 5/6 of the way through the flight when I started to get real sleepy all of a sudden, even though I slept for a good portion of the ride here... I guess I'll... I'll... Try not to..  fall asleep.

-Dream-

I was in a musty room, with pictures of Hanzo on the walls, and this was really a place I didn't recognize. I stood up, did I mention I could float randomly now? Anyways, ignore that. I stood up, opened the door and took a look outside to see where I was. Cracking the door open a bit more, I saw a full living room, with the figure of a human on the couch. I sneaked over, trying to stay stealthy and have them not notice me, but when I came up close, he turned around. His mouth opened and he said the words, "Ma'am? Ma'am. You need to wake up."

Wait...

I work up and saw the flight attendent in my face, telling me I needed to exit the plane, that we landed a few minutes ago, so I grabbed my things and walked down to the Baggage Claim. It was around 1 in the morning, so not too much was happening. I saw my bags, grabbed them off the oval moving platform and began to walk to the exit. From there on I had no idea what to do. I began to walk out and to a bench to sit down and text Brad, but someone grabbed my shoulder and stopped me, and the only thing I heard was,

"M'lady."

(Heh, had to do that :^)

-POV Switch to Brad-

"M'lady" I said in the falsest southern accent I could ever do in my life. She turned around saw me, and punched me in the arm saying, "You scared me half to death there, you cunt!" Before I helped take her luggage back to the car. When we got back into the car, we began the drive before it started to rain, and when I say rain, I mean, it Poured. When we got out of the car back at my place, we had to make a sprint for the front door to try and avoid getting wetter than we were already. "Just wait here, I'll grab something to dry you with." I said quickly as I rushed off to the bathroom to grab a towel. When I came back, Shen had almost dozed off, I told her to dry off before going to bed, it would make the morning much easier. After she did, she fell asleep in probably a world record. So I just sat there, being awkward, staring... She looks b- wait, what am I saying? Am I- no. I can't be, we just met after talking online for a while I can't just fall for her like that... Ugh, feelings are complicated. That's why I like Bastion. He has 2 main emotions, happiness and angriness. Everything else is hard to depict. And that's why- ah fuck it I need some sleep. I'm making myself go insane...

(Well that was a load of shit. If you want more soon, a comment or something would be appreciated... You know... That button down there... You should press that... Agh, nevermind)