"What?!"

"What you doing best...."

"Don't even bestfriend me. I should come whoop yo ass but I don't fight over niggas. You can have him and that friendship shit dead as fuck. I'm not cool with you no more cause for one you a hoe. How you gone fuck my nigga and act like it's cool. Must thought I wasn't gone find out. That shit fucked up but luckily I don't really give a damn bout him. Bum ass bitch!"

"Oh you talking real tough Ky! Meet up bitch cause that talking reckless to me shit is so damn dead! If you was fucking yo man like you should then bitch maybe he wouldn't have came running to me!"

"Bitch whatever you was throwing that pussy whether he was asking or not. Must forgot I know bout you getting flipped at the trap hoe. Don't ever cross me when you pussy popping for any and everybody. Oh and never cross me when yo body count higher than a diabetics blood pressure bitch. Hoe I know shit that would ruin you bitch. Only thing you got on me is that I wasn't fucking my man. Hell everybody knew I was a virgin. No one knows about the hoeish shit you do cause I kept my fucking mouth closed because of or friendship. Fuck around and make me air all that shit out."

"Like I said bitch meet up. Drop a location real quick so I can pull up."

"Bitch pull up don't act like you don't know where the fuck I stay hoe or where the fuck I be!" I said as my nerves started to get bad as hell.

"Ky I was just bout to call you."

"You good boo. I was coming out anyways."

"Hold up. Ky you only call me boo when you mad."

"Oh I'm good."

He passed me the blunt and I grabbed it. I got on Ig and went live.

"This live probably won't be long. Just a message to deliver. Okay so a bitch said she pulling up. I'll be waiting hoe cause I'm dragging that ass!"

I hit the blunt and passed it to Dre. I blew an O and looked at the camera.

"And bitch....if you don't pull up! Don't fucking forget I know where the fuck you stay and where the fuck you be! It ain't shit to pull and whoop yo ass at either location! Hell you probably somewhere fucking Cario. My EX nigga! Oh I got heat for that ass too hoe ass bum ass nigga since you watching my shit! You might wanna go protect yo lil hoe cause if I get to her it's a rap. Its ball game for the bitch face."