Chapter 2

So Dasha is actually Denis's girlfriend if you didn't know..you should look up a picture of her she is really pretty!!***

I walked on the bus with my one duffel bag, keys and phone in my hand. I seen the guys on there phones. They weren't giving me any attention. Then I see Dasha, Denis's girlfriend.

"Blue! Your here," Dasha says smiling.

"Yeah," I breath out.

"What's wrong," she asked me tilting her head a little bit.

"Danny stopped by and we got in an argument and I don't really want to talk about it," I Say.

"Oh well Danny is a jerk, don't worry about him," Dasha says.

"Yeah I know, I was raised by him," I say. I went to my bunk that was right above James's bunk. I was at the top, I had requested it. I got in it and layed down, then slowly falling asleep.

We arrived at our first stop. The band's aren't support to play till tomorrow so we had an entire day off.

"Blue get your bathing suit on, we are going out with the other bands to the lake," James tells me while sliding his swim trucks over his American Eagle underwear. I grab my black bikini (up top) along with some booty shorts and walk to the bathroom to put it on. I walk out holding the top to my chest.

"James can you tie my top," I ask him. He nods and I turn around and let him tie it. I felt something slap my ass.

"Really?" I ask him. He just nods and smiles. I didn't have any makeup on and my hair was down for once. You could see all my tattoos that are normally hidden. There's one I have that says "not so perfect" tattooed right above my tan line on the right side of my hip. I loved it, it was my favorite aside from the one on the side of my left thigh. I walked into the living area with my phone, a towel and a pair of sunglasses.

"Ready to go," Denis Asked. I nod and we all leave to meet up with the other bands. They were already there at the lake. It looked like a miniature beach. I seen Bring Me The Horizon, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Beartooth,  Get Scared, Motionless In White, A Day To Remember, Sleeping With Sirens and a couple others. I look around and spot my ex Vic Fuentes, lead singer of Pierce The Veil. We got along well for being ex's I guess. I walked over to Dasha and layed my towel down beside hers. I took off my shorts and set my phone down and then put on my sun glasses. I seen people have set up a volleyball court. I was captain in school. I walked into the water. It was warm and I enjoyed it. Out of no where Dasha shows up beside me.

"Wow this water is warm," Dasha says. I smile.

"I know right?" I respond. I felt hands on my hips and turn around to see James right behind me.

"Don't you dare," I say squinting at him. Right I said that he stuck his tongue out then picked me up and threw me. I hurried and took my sun glasses off holding them in the air right before I went under. They were the only thing that didn't get wet.

I stood up and told the guys I would be right back. I went to my towel and set my sun glasses down. I was looking down at the ground not paying attention to where I was going and ran right into someone.

Good job you clumsy ass!

"Oh I'm so sorry," I say looking up into the eyes of...Oliver Sykes.

"No it's cool, no worries love," He says.

"Okay good," I say. We both jus stand there for a second.

"So what's your name, I'm Oliver Sykes, but you can call me Oli," He says.

"Hello Oliver I'm Blue Worsnop," I say.  He looks at me confused.

"Are you related to Danny Worsnop," Oliver asked me.

"Yeah, he's my dad," I say. His eyes get big.

"Oh I'm sorry, he just never really said he had a daughter when he was a part of Asking Alexandria," He says looking away.

"Oh it's cool, but no worries I don't like him," I say.

"Can I know why," Oliver asks.

"Uh basically he is a sleezy dirt bag that claimed he loved my mother just to be able to sleep with my mother and left in the morning then didn't help her when she was raising me while trying to fight off cancer then she died when I was 5," I say.

"Oh sorry for your loss," He says.

"No worries I don't remember it so I don't really get sad over it," I say. I take two steps over to my towel and pull out a cigarette and walk back over to him. I light it and start smoking it.

"What does that say on your knuckles," Oliver asked.

"Fuck Love," I respond.

"Can I ask why you got it?"

"I got it because of what happened between my mum and Danny..to me it means just because someone says they love you doesn't mean they mean it, it could be lie just so they can get you to do what they want to and leave," I say. Oliver jus nods.

"do you have any other tattoos," Oliver asked. I nod my head and point to my thigh. He squats down and reads it out Loud.

"Is that a lyric from one of my bands songs," He asks me. I nod.