The Perez Brothers

Shalanie Perez, married her first love, when she was in a vacation in Ireland , it was when she thought he was........" the one".

She gave birth to a lovely baby which was later named as..."August Shean Perez." just when her husband died.

Heartbroken, she went back to the Philippines, her hometown, and told her parents about it.

Hindi matanggap ng pamilya ni Shalanie ang pagpangasawa nito pero agad naman nilang tinaggap ang masaklap na pangyayari ng anak nila, lalu na na may apo na sila.

Nag-ibang bansa ulit si Shalanie para sa trabaho niya sa Japan. She acidentally met the hottest Model in Japan, which later, became her lover...

She gave birth to another lovely baby which she later named, "Pierce Gray Perez".

Tinanggap ng pamilya ni Shalanie ang pag-aasawa ulit nito at ang anak nitong si Pierce.

Not until her husband met an acident.

Heartbroken ulit si Shalanie.

Malas nga kasi sa Love eh!

She vowed never to fall in love again.

Tinuon na lang niya ang oras niya sa mga anak niya.

Not until...she met another one.

She met him in a park. He was playing his own music that makes her fall in love..

They met and thay became a couple. But before everything, he told her that he was sick and will die in a year.  Tanggap na tanggap ng lalake ang mga anak ni Shalanie. At tanggap naman ni Shalanie ang sakit ng lalake. Kahit masakit.

And again. She married. And again, she gave birth to another baby boy named, "Minho Perez.", her father was a Korean, and was a superstar but came to the Philippines to hide everyone that he wasgonna die.

Shalanie, at the mature age, accepts the fact that she really is unfortunate in Love.

And then...she met another one..

Hindi na dahil sa pag-ibig kundi dahil sa kailangan ng ama ang tatlo niyang anak.

He was a good man.

So, again...

For the fourth time, she married the guy.

and Unfortunately, Nasali ang asawa niya sa isang malaking aksidente...Just when she gave birth to another son.

And she named him, "Damon Russel Perez".

MAlas niya sa love diba?

Swerte naman siya sa pera.

She became the most powerful woman in the whole Philippines.

And she even became the most wonderful mother for her four sons....

Na siyang naging hottest and goodlooking bachelor in the Philippines..

August Shean Perez--------->"The Gentleman.", half Irish.

Pierce Gray Perez----------> "The Badboy", half Japanese.

Minho Jin Perez---------------->"The Rockstar", half Korean.

Damon Russel Perez--->" The Casanova", half French.

--------------------------->Picture at the right side:)

And then came a girl named Mimi that turn their world upside down..