Trouble

This week is the week the triplets are born. "Ugh, August I'm not ready." August looked at me. "Well Jexi I'm ready, and I know we can do this." August said with a smile.

We was getting ready to go out of town. When the triplets are 9 weeks old. It was crazy. We didn't know the genders of the baby to get them clothes right away. I think its 2 boys and one girl. August thinks its all boys or all girls. Me and August relationship was good until yesterday. One of his "girl friends" came over.

I was nice to her but I couldn't stay 1 minute with her. Her attitude is just ugly. Everything she say August was laughing. She ain't even funny.

20 minutes later

"JEXI!" August screamed. I walked downstairs. "Yes?". "Nothing just needed you down here and can I go out?" August was smiling real hard. "No." "Why not I asked nicely, I do everything you want me to, now you want me to stay home?, I can be here all day then the next day stay again?, I got a good girlfriend don't I?" "August I'm pregnant with your kids, I can give them away but I won't because they're my kids too, but if you go I promise I won't be here." August grabbed his keys and left.

40 minutes later

August was still gone. I packed my clothes and put them in my car. I got in my car and went to a hotel. I set the alarm for 8:00㏂ to make sure I was at home to talk to August.

I went to bed and woke up at 7:00㏂. I called my mom to take me to the hospital. It was time. I called August but no answer. I took a quick shower. and put on some clothes and I got my phone and my keys.

I tried calling August again. No answer.

"Mom can we stop by my house please?" "You gotta get to th-

"I know what I gotta do just please take me to my house."

We arrived at my house I walked upstairs slowly. I tried calling August again and saw him ignoring my calls. I walked into our bedroom. "So you ignoring my calls, I wanna know why." August didn't know what to say or do. "Look I was busy wit-

He got interrupted by his "girl friend". "So you was to busy with her right? I mean our kids are about to be born and you here ignoring my calls but stay, miss your kids birth." After that I walked out.

15 minutes later

We was at the hospital and my sister, my mom, and my brother was there, some of my mom friends and some of my friends also was there. I was in pain.

I called August.

Me: Please come, the kids and I need you.

After that it was complete silence. I guess he ain't coming. But someone was on the phone, they was just not saying something.

Smh. What y'all think is gonna happen?

comment and vote pwease ツ