ASFAlex for PercyJlover03!

Alexandra Collins and her boyfriend of three years, Jerome Aceti, were in the Team Crafted house watching a horror film when Alexandra started getting frightened. Jerome noticed this, and pulled Alexandra closer. Soon enough, she snuggled in closer to him and hid her face in his chest. He soothed her, telling her it was just a movie and it's okay. Adam, having empathy towards Alexandra, turned off the movie and told them to go to their room. So they did just that. As the couple was walking to the room, Jerome used the element of surprise to pin Alexandra to the wall, kissing her. It took Alexandra a split second to calm down enough to have the ability to return the gesture. Wanting to get to bed, Jerome squeezed his lady's butt, making her jump and wrap her legs around his waist. During their trip, Jerome asked for entrance, which Alexandra granted. After some time of a hot make-out session, they made it to their room. This didn't stop their playtime, however. Jerome set Alexandra down on the bed and climbed on top of her. Starting to get back to kissing,  Jerome juked her lips and went straight for her neck, almost instantly finding her sweet spot. Alexandra let out a quiet moan, which let Jerome know she was enjoying it. Alexandra tugged at the bottom of her boyfriend's shirt, signaling she wanted it off. He let go of the hold he had on her neck, satisfied of the hickey he gave her. That gave them enough time to remove each other's shirts, throwing them to who knows where. But Alexandra being Alexandra, had worn an undershirt. Jerome had easily ripped this off of her, getting back to the heated make-out session. Jerome, not braking the kiss, sat Alexandra up so he can take off her bra. After a few failed attempts, Jerome had gotten it off and returned them to their original position. During this time, he returned to Alexandra's neck. Alexandra nibbling on his ear lobe. Unbuttoning his jeans, Alexandra was sure not to take off Jerome's boxers. Jerome did the same to Alexandra's leggings. But wanting to get it on, Jerome soon enough ripped off Alexandra's panties. To tease, Alexandra waited a good minute or so before even touching Jerome's boxers. "Are you really going to do this?" Jerome complained, braking the kiss. Alexandra lightly giggled as she began to slowly pull of his boxers. Jerome groaned in annoyance as she slowed down the pace. "Are you serious Alexandra?" Jerome questioned as he took her arms and pushed them down so they would fully remove the undergarment. Finally, it was time to get to the fully heated parts. Jerome had lubed up his member, and asked Alexandra if she was ready. She replied with a simple nod, not expecting what to come. But, you can't blame her, as she was a virgin up to this point. So slowly, Jerome slid his cock into Alexandra's vagina. Alexandra had started to get into a position so Jerome's dick wouldn't hurt as much. Once she found a comfortable position, she nodded signaling that he can move. He started thrusting into her, and searched for her "secret spot". Once he hit it, Alexandra let out a loud moan. After a few more thrusts, both of them had hit their climax. Alexandra had told her boyfriend this, as well as trying to catch her breath. "On the count of three?" Jerome asked, getting a nod in response. So, they started the countdown. "One" "Two" Three" Jerome finished also letting out a loud moan, coming into Alexandra. He pulled out, lied next to her, and they fell asleep together.

  » 9 months later «

Alexandra had given birth to twins, Betty and Alex. Jerome had proposed, and they are getting married in three months. You can say that they lived "Happily Ever After." And this, all because the element of surprise.