Chapter 33

When I woke up, Harry was gone as per usual. I was stretching when I heard his voice far and barely audible. I got up and walked towards the sound of his voice, each step making it clearer for me to hear.

"I don't know mum!" he said. So his mother was still alive. I had never really given much thought to Harry's family. I just assumed it was just him and I.

"I don't even think she would want to go" I heard Harry speak again in a somewhat annoyed tone. I continued to walk towards him quietly.

"It's not a good time now I'll call back when I can" and without a bye he hung up the phone. I was revealed as he turned around.

"Hey I didn't mean to wake you up"

"It's okay" I replied and walked towards him hugging him, my arms wrapping around his torso. I closed my eyes enjoying his scent and the feeling of his strong muscles under me.

"Who was that ?" I asked although I knew it had been his mother.

"My mum" I looked up at him, my arms still wrapped around him waiting for him to explain.

He huffed "she wants me to come back home to England for Christmas and meet you, but I'll find a way to get out of it"

I frowned in confusion
"I want to meet your mom!" And England I thought to myself. I had always wanted to go to England.

"You don't and you won't! " He harshly stated.

"I am telling you I do and I will" I challenged.

He gave me an odd look.

"Why not ?" I threw my hands in defeat.

"Because I-" I raised an eyebrow.

I then thought of how impossible that would be. We'd have to actually go there. I had never left the United States hell I barely ever left the orphanages where I lived. I then thought of how I would have to meet Harry's family as Harry's daughter and I wasn't, I was more than that and no one would understand that and I didn't want to feel even worse of how I already felt for being with Harry. This was all a bad idea.

"Never-mind " I said dropping the subject.

"Well that was easy." He grinned and lightly kissed my lips.