17 - full

Jimin quickly shoved his phone in his pocket, looking up. His eyes immediately fell on a beautiful boy about ten feet away from him. The boy's hair was laying cutely on his forehead, his eyes almost completely covered by the brown locks. His face looked so soft and cuddly.

The boy was Yoongi.

Jimin delightedly skipped towards the older and engulfed him in a hug. "Yoongi hyung~" Jimin cooed, smiling when a pair of arms were wrapped around his waist.

"Hey Jimin," Yoongi chuckled, reaching up to pat the back of the younger boy's head gently.

Once they separated from their long hug, Jimin giggled, "You're shorter than I though you'd be."

"Bye," Yoongi joked, starting to walk away from the younger.

"I'm kidding, don't leave me." Jimin quickly scurried after Yoongi, grabbing his hand to intertwine their fingers.

"You're still shorter than me," Yoongi huffed but was actually really happy that he was with Jimin. He loved how Jimin's tiny hands fit perfectly in his large ones. He couldn't believe how tiny Jimin was in general, how cute.

While walking to a coffee shop, they spent the whole time talking about random things. Most of the time, Jimin was the one speaking but Yoongi was fine with that because he loved the sound of Jimin's voice. And he liked seeing how excited he got when talking about something he enjoyed. The way his eyes would light up, and how his grip on Yoongi's hand got stronger. It made his heart flutter.