Bullies

This story is going to be my life dealing with bullies! The names i mention are not the real people. My name will even be different!! I really hope you enjoy this and it gives you the strength to stand up for your self or others. They dont have to go through what I am!!!!!!!! WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD TOGATHER, I AM DOING MY PART..... You are not a tatle tale if you tell an adult, telling an adult could save a persons life and stop the bullies for good. COME ON DONT GIVE UP I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!! I made it through and I still am dont give up.

                       HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AND REALIZE WHAT THE WORLD IS CHANGING INTO.

well, i cry all the time except for at school, i hide my pain behind a smile and no one sees the pain behind my eyes. Thats what makes things worse, when people say they know when you are upset and when you are happy even if you are hiding it... They actually cannot most of the time. Everyone out there hates me, I can list one person who cares about me and lets me talk about my problems without them making up a story thats worse than my problem. And that person would be my boyfriend jake. I love him and he loves me too.

People at school think I am worhtless and stupid. Yeah I am short, but you dont have to rub it in. Some people ask me half way through the school year what grade am I in? and i reply woth 8th grade. But there come back would be, are you sure about that dont lie, here we will walk you back to the kindergarden teacher. like seriously I am not even that short but you know I have a target drawn on my back.

I dont see why everyone hates me, half the school where my boyfriend Jake goes hates me. They call me a whore, slut, bitch, and that I smell like clap. For one I am a virgin and apparently i hook up with everyone and i should just make my own whore shop... I really hope my boyfriend doesnt read this.

in my school sometimes i get slapped, punched, shoved etc... and this one teacher when I was down at the nurse crying my eyes out made me come back to class and she pointed me out in front of the whole class that I was a ditcher and for me to look around because when i get out of school they are gonna have the big jobs and i am gonna have to pay them. When all we did in class that day was watch a video the teacher said we didnt even have to watch so half the class tooka nap.

The schools dont do anything about bullying, they say they will handle it but the next day the same kids torture you. I have thought about suicide before, yes I have hurt myself before. I cry in the rain, in the shower and I cry myself to sleep. So know one has to see the pain I go through. I have gotten to the point where I dont eat or talk or do anything. I have mild depression and i am gonna have white hair by the time I am 20.