"Stop Teasing!" - Grayson

You smile watching Grayson from backstage. You love being on tour with him. Right now him and Ethan are doing 'The Q&A' , which was one of your favorites. He looks so happy out there, Joking next to his best friend.
The only problem with the tour is that it keeps your baby so busy. You miss having him all to yourself and spending mornings in bed together. You watch him finish the show with saying "THANKYOU !!" and can't help but admiring his beautiful body. The way his round ass sticks out of his pants a little and his biceps flex when he holds the mic. You never want him more than when he comes off stage, sweaty, his pulse racing.
"Hey Babe," He says coming off stage with Ethan. He kisses the top of your head and goes to his backstage room. You wait around backstage until he is ready to go.
"Do you guys want to go get food or drinks or something with the crew?" Ethan says as the two of them walk up to you after changing. You look over at Grayson, biting your lip. He smirks back, understanding the signal.
"Nah Eth, you go ahead. I think I'm going to spend some alone time with my girl. It's been a while" you nod and grin.
"Ah I get it," Ethan says and winks before walking off. You blush and look over at Grayson.
"I think the show went really well babe," you say softly as you head for the hotel.
"I do well with my girl watchin'" Grayson smiles at you and puts his arm around your shoulder. Even that innocent touch turns you on and you look up at him.
"Well, I love to watch my man kill it." You bite your lip "You're really sexy up there. It's not hard to imagine why all those girls want you." You say as you walk into the hotel and head for your room.
"Is that so Baby?" he puts hands on your waist as you get to your door and unlock it. "It turns you on when I'm on stage?" You nod and he lifts your chin up and kisses you as you walk towards the bed, pushing you to slowly fall back on it. He pulls off his shirt, keeping eye contact with you.
"I want you so much every show," You say quietly as you pull off shirt and shorts you were wearing. Grayson leans in and kisses down your neck and over your breasts. He works his way down and you feel his heavy hot breath over your heat. You breathe in quickly. He then smirks and moves away for a second, planting light kisses just on your lips. "Grrrraaayyy!" you say frustrated. "I've been needing you all day. Just give it to me" He smirks and lightly runs his hands over your breasts.
"I think I'm going to take my time baby," He says, knowing this is killing you. He slips a hand into your panties and rubs slowly, barely touching your clit. You moan for more, grabbing him by his pants and pulling him on top of you. You then get him on his back so you are straddling him. You grind on his hardening dick through the thin, soaked layer of silk covering your pussy.
"You know you want me right now Daddy," You say using his favorite word. He moans a little and looks up at you. "Quit teasing me!" You say sliding your hands into his Calvin Klein's, removing them with his sweatpants. His hard cock springs up in front of you. "Fuck me right now baby" you kiss him deeply.
"Beg me," He says, slipping the thong off and getting you back on your back, resting two fingers on top of your heat, rubbing slowly. "Tell me you need this cock and I'm all yours Mama" You are about to scream you want him so bad. You slip your hands over your breasts and look him in the eyes.
"I need you to fuck me until I can't walk. Please get me off Daddy" you say in an innocent but desperate voice. With no warning he slams into you, filling your snatch with every inch of him. You moan loudly. This is what you had been waiting for. "Fuck," you say breathlessly.
He closes his eyes and speeds up, destroying you. You can't breathe it is so good. Soon your moans match up as you both get sloppy, closing in on your climaxes. "Holy shit Gray!" you say writhing with pleasure under every movement.
"I'm ready babe," he can barely say and pumps a few more times into you before releasing his giant hot load into you, prompting you to cum all over him. You both take a deep breath.
"I thought I was going to pass out. I've missed that" You say as he leans in and kisses you, collapsing next to you on the bed.
"Me too" He smirks "Let's get room service and then you can tease me instead"
"Deal" you giggle, leaning over and kissing him. "But we should probably get dressed before we order food. You already put on one show tonight"

Hope you girls liked it!

Question of the day: Do you guys really think Grayson likes being called daddy?

-Brie