"Ta-dah! Candy!" Yamaguchi said with a proud smile. "Hey! Aren't those the fruit snacks you were going to give me?" Tsukishima asked. "I can bring you more tomorrow. Gomen Tsuki." Yamaguchi said handing the packet of gummies to Tobio. "Hmm, this is a good start but it's not enough." He said. "Oh!" Hinata exclaimed and reached into his lunch bag. He pulled out a strawberry flavored lollipop and a small wrapped piece of chocolate.

"I forgot that I snuck today! I was gonna eat them, but you can have them Kageyama." He said placing the two pieces of candy in Kageyama's little hands. "Osu, this is good. Now, we need a heart box." Kageyama said. "Hmm." Tsukishima thought. He then got up and walked away to who knows where, taking longer than usual. "Do you think Tsukishima's coming back?"

Kageyama said. "I don't know." Yamaguchi pouted. "Forget Tsukishima, where are we gonna get flowers?" Hinata asked. "I can ask Yachi-san to make them for us, she's really good." Yamaguchi suggested. Yachi Hitoka was a small toddler, with blonde hair pulled into two pigtails with colorful star clips. She enjoyed designing random things and was really good at creating.

"You're right! Yachi is really good at that kind of stuff! Go ask her Yamaguchi! Go!" Hinata exclaimed. "Okay! I'll be right back." Yamaguchi said getting up, off to find the said girl. When Yamaguchi left, Tsukishima returned with an object in hand. "Here, I think this should be good enough." Tsukishima said placing the object down, "It's the box to hold all the candy."

In front of them was a small white crayon box with the red and pink hearts drawn all over it. "I had Yachi-san help me with the hearts." Tsukishima said. "Hey! Yamaguchi just went to ask her to help make the flowers for us!" Hinata said.

~~~

It was nearly time for daycare to end, and Tobio knew that Oikawa and (M/N) were both coming to pick them up. All Tobio had to do was give (M/N) the box and paper made flowers and say it was from Oikawa. Simple right? Well, at least that sounded simple to him. Oh, how the three year old mind works... As the two highschoolers were making their way to the day care, Oikawa was still thinking about his planned date with (M/N).

'Should we out to dinner? Watch a movie? But what if he doesn't like any of that? What if—' "Oikawa!" (M/N)'s voice cut his train of thoughts. "Huh? Oh, yeah (M/N)! What's wrong?" He asked, obviously missing (M/N)'s previously asked question. "I asked if you and Tobio wanted to come to my house for dinner?" (M/N) asked. Oikawa's eyes lit up like Christmas lights...Literally.

With a bone crushing hug, he twirled the boy around, repeating 'yes' over and over again. "O-Oikawa! Put me down!" (M/N) yelled smacking the male repetitively. It didn't take that much longer for the duo to arrive at the day care. To their surprise, they saw something that was....well, surprising. Four little three years olds, Tobio being one of the four.

A little orange head holding what seems to be a box, another kid with freckles hold flowers made from paper, and a kid that seemed too tall to be a three year old crossing his arms with a bored look on his face. As Oikawa and (M/N) finally stood in front of the four kids, the box and flowers were handed to (M/N). "What's this?" (M/N) asked. "It's a box of candy and flowers from Tooru-nii." Tobio stated plainly.

"...."

"EHHHHHHHHHHHH?????!!!!!???!!!"

Oikawa exclaimed, "I would never give (M/N)-chan something so stupi-" "Aww~ Thanks Oikawa! I love it!" (M/N) said with a closed eye smile. Oikawa became speechless. "It worked! It actually worked!" Hinata said jumping up and down.

~~~

While walking to (M/N)'s house for dinner, Tobio fell asleep as Oikawa piggybacked the small toddler. He eyed the white crayon box filled with childish candy, and the poorly made proper flowers in (M/N)'s hands. "Um, (M/N)-chan, you know that those aren't really from me right?" Oikawa asked. "Of course I know that Trashykawa. The crayon box kinda said something you know?" (M/N) said with a smile.

"But Tobio was just trying to help you out with your chances with me." He said looking at Oikawa. Oikawa smirked. "And did it raise my chances?" He asked. (M/N) shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe?" (M/N) said with a teasing smirk of his own and walked ahead. Oikawa could only look at (M/N)'s walking figure dumbfounded. ".....So, is that a yes?"

You © Reader

Oikawa Tooru and others © Haruichi Furudate

Plot © alymxy from Wattpad