Cosplay (Zane x Cali)

Cali let out a low groan as she walked on. "How much longer?" she complained to her friends. "Be patient. We're almost there" the boy next to her grunted, tugging on his green and yellow sweater. Cali had a similar one, of a purple and blue coloring. She huffed, crossing her arms. "Fine..." The third of their group giggled, which was a blue haired girl with red highlights, adorning a sweater like the black haired boy had. She also wore a headband with a pair of horns on her head.
"Zane, where do you wanna go first?" the girl asked the boy. Zane tapped his chin in thought before speaking. "Maybe the merch to get it out of the way..." he muttered. Cali gasped as they turned the corner. "Zane, Natsu, we're here!" She ran to the front doors, her companions rushing to catch up.

...

Cali didn't know why, but she didn't like it. So many people asked for pictures of Zane and Natsu with them, yet not a single person had asked HER yet. Sure they took pictures with her, but... it was alone. She felt a tug on her shirt, looking towards it to see a young girl. "You're like the girl from my brother's game!" she said excitedly. Smiling a bit, since she knew what was coming, she prepared for yet another single photo.

...

At the end of the day, Cali was noticeably down. The other two questioned her, but she said it was nothing. They soon got to the hotel they were staying at.
"Hey. Didn't shower yet?" Zane asked as he entered the room. Cali shook her head as he sat with her. "Hey... Cali... you know you can tell me anything... right?"
Cali looked down at the shorter boy, who had a smile on his face: though it was full of concern.
"I wanted a picture..." she muttered lowly. He tilted his head at her. "But... you took lots." She frowned at him as they met eyes. Soon realization hit him, and he had to facepalm.

"You could have just asked Natsu to-"
"Not HER!" The sudden loudness of her voice surprised both of them. After a bit Zane nodded slowly, uttering out an "Okay" as he took out his phone and quickly snapped a photo of both of them.
She sighed at the boy. "It wasn't at the convention! And I wasn't ready..." Zane looked at her seriously. "Cali, that makes it more special to me. Nobody else, how we naturally are... plus, nobody else will have a copy besides you!"
Cali stared at him for a bit before snickering and shoving him off the bed, earning a surprised yelp from Zane. "Nerd"
Zane pouted up at her. "So you don't want-"
"Just send it to me" the girl said, looking away with a smile.
Minutes later Natsu walked in, seeing Zane on the floor and Cali smiling happily. "Uh... did I miss something important?"
Cali shook her head, looking at Zane.

"Nah... it was just something... personal"

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY CALI!
Dangantrashpa_v3