THE WEDDING PART 2

Once we arrived at the place we had all decided on, we laid out the sleeping bags and started a fire as it was already getting dark. After a couple of hours talking about the wedding we got into our sleeping bags and sat around the camp fire to tell stories when it got to Lou she spoke in a weird voice that made us all laugh so much we fell of the log seats we found and people in the silos around us told us to shut up, I knew this would happen. One man Mr Wheater was the oldest man on camp said he would go and tell the legion so Katie decided to make things fun and say “please go tell the legion like they will do anything as they are pathetic” winking at all of us. As soo as Mr Wheater heard that he stormed off to find the legion which made us laugh again. I wonder what he will say to them and what they will do.

ANDYS P.O.V

As soon as Macca left all the boys ran up to mine and Macca’s room and Ash said “last night of FREADOM” shouting the last night like he was talking to all the wild ones, wow he can shout. After lots of shots and beer a knock was heard at the door as I stumbled over to the door to open it Ash and CC leapt over me and opened the door thinking it was Macca but it wasn’t it was Mr Wheater the oldest man on the camp “hellos Mr Wheaters whats cans wes dos fors yous” Ash said adding a S on the end of all the words wow was he that drunk, me and CC couldn’t stop laughing at Ash even after he glared at us “some silly little girls are talking about you in a horrid way and being disrespectful” Ash did not like that as you could tell from his tone in his voice “ oh really and can you tell us who they are and what they were saying please” no s’s this time oh shit this is not good, all that went through my head was shit fuck shit fuck shittttttt. “Ash calm down I bet it was just some drunken idiots” CC said trying to calm him down “they weren’t drunk all they had was water and orange juice...” just before he could finish Ash was out the door. Me and CC tried to catch him up but we had to run to do that as soon as we arrived at the spot Mr Wheater told us Ash started to shout “IF YOU WANT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT US WHY DON’T YOU SAY IT TO OUR FA...” he stopped as soon as he saw who it was and just looked shocked. Me and CC caught up and just stood there, Macca and Lou mine and Ash’s girlfriends and soon to be wife called us pathetic. Macca stood up and said “hey whatever Mr Wheater said it was a joke because Katie wanted you to come and we knew you wouldn’t otherwise” they were all sat there except for Macca and Lou who were stood up Katie was second to speck “look I’m sorry for what I said I didn’t mean it, it was just a joke and we wanted for you to come as Macca has something to ask ash and CC and I have something to ask Andy”  

MACCA’S P.O.V

Me and Lou dragged CC and Ash aside and Andy spoke to Katie, Jodie and Tyler, I have no clue what they want with Andy but I do know I need to ask Ash something and now “Ashley” he turned around as no one ever calls him that anymore “this sounds serious you sure you don’t want Jinxx or Jake not me?” Ash said in a sarcastic way “no I want you two, I want you to keep Andy away and not to get him to drunk as I would like him to be able to talk properly and eat his food without falling asleep into it please” ash and cc nodded when we went back to the group Lou and Ash stayed behind and as we walked fair away me and CC decided to skip hand in hand instead of walking. CC was like my silly older brother in a way. I stopped and thought CC stopped and asked “M’s you alright” “yeah just thinking CC as you don’t have a job like Jake and Jinxx are looking after Andy tomorrow and Ash is going to make sure he doesn’t get to drunk and will get him up tomorrow” I paused for a second and then finished “As I don’t have my dad as he died in the prison can you give me away” CC didn’t talk for awhile oh no he is going to say no. I was drawn from my day dream with CC shouting at me “ARE YOU SERIOUS CAUSE IF YOUR ARE YES, YES, YES but if you’re not that’s a stupid trick and I don’t find it funny!”  “CC I am serious you’re like my big brother obviously I want you to give me aw...” I was cut off by being picked up and CC saying “ you’re like my little sister and if Andy EVER hurts you in anyway just say and I will whoop his ass to the edge of the desert” I burst out laughing at that point “ no offence CC but remember the day Josh went missing you and Andy were fighting in training and Andy broke your nose in one blow” after that we both burst out laughing and carried on skipping back to the others.

CC IS BACK YEY AND ABIT MORE OF MACCAS PAST IS COMING SO YH BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!