This bad boys not a cook

When I wake the sofa is empty. The house is silent, and cool. On the floor rests a black shirt, and as I stretch there's a faint smell. It's a pleasant scent but I don't really recognize what it is. Walking toward the kitchen, the smell gets stronger. With each step my mouth waters more, and my stomach growls louder. As my feet step onto the cold tile, my eyes rest on a bare built back. It's toned and slightly tanned. it's big and tight, and muscular, and at this moment I really wish it was mine.

With each skilled movement made, I see the muscles in Ty's back flex and god take me if I said it wasn't turning me on at the moment. His head whips back to see me gawking at him. His lips twitch up into a smirk, but he remains quiet. Or so I thought. " You just gon' stand there and check me out all day babe?"

His voice was deep and raspy. Sounding soo hot and making the tiny hairs stand up all over my body. I soon enough snapped out of my trance and glared at his back. " What are you making? " I asked.

" Food ."

" Awe really. I thought we were eating rocks for breakfast. " I retorted.

" Next time love next time. "

I reached up to the cabinets and pulled out plates, and eating utensils for us both. I set them on the table and he filled both plates with eggs, bacon, and toast. Honestly, it did not look edible. Every girl always dreams of a hot guy shirtless in her kitchen making breakfast after sleeping in the same bed right? I've read many books and all say the same, the bad boy had a secret talent, cooking. Well it's sad to say that's not my bad boy. The food looked like shit.

Wait.

Did I just say he was my bad boy? yeah no. One, he wasn't a bad boy, he just looked like it. Two, he wasn't mine. And he could never be. Were friends. amigos. amies. Nothing else. Yeah.

" It's not that bad. Just eat it. " He stated shoving a forkful in his mouth.

I looked at my plate and made a face. " It looks like shit. "

" Well excuse me if I'm not a chef. Eat it. I promise you won't die. "

"Fine. " I grumbled.

I sat down and tried to take the fork to my mouth. Which is very hard to do when sitting about a foot across from me is a six foot, tan, shirtless boy, and I'm front of me is a very unappealing breakfast. " Your staring again. " He smirked.

"Shut up." I grumbled. Shoving a forkful of eggs into my mouth.

"It's ok I don't mind. If I were you I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off me either. "

The taste finally began seeping into my taste buds and I loved it. Honestly it was amazing! " you like it." Ty yelled pointing to me with a huge smile on his face.

" Do not. its really bad Ty. We're eating out tomorrow. " I covered.

"Oh please, as soon as you tasted it your whole face lit up like the first time you go to a rodeo. "

"You're cocky in the morning and it's affecting your senses. "

" You can say whatever you want but you've been checking me out all morning. Aaand you love my food. " His whole face was lit up as he proudly smiled at me.

" Just eat your food " he opened his mouth to say something before I interrupted. " And not another word. "

" You're grumpy in the morning. " he stated, the smirk still plain on His face.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked Tyler.

We were currently walking toward my room. After we ate in silence, we cleaned the house, and now Tyler told me to go get changed. I showed him around the house and we finally arrived to the third room on the right. Aka my room. " This is it. " I said.