ch.2

"Now that you're introduced, um Tord could you help Matt move his things?" Edd asked.
"O-of course" Tord agreed grabbing one of Matt's purple bags.
The both walked down the hall to Matt's new room.
Tord set the bag down gently.

Tord watched matt unpack...
"Wow you have a lot of picture of... Just yourself" Tord said observing the many pictures Matt had framed of himself.

"Why of course you can never have too much of me!" Matt answered.
"I guess not" Tord replied.
Tord didn't know Matt for long but he already grew an interest in him... Not in that way of course... Or maybe he did.

Sure he was a bit narcissistic but hey gotta love yourself, hell Tord would kill to love himself at least half as much as this guy did.
And he's way nicer than Tom.
"Oh please any ones nicer than Tom" Tord thought.

Tord snapped back into reality as soon as he realised Matt was ruffling Tord's hair.
"You really should spike up your hair" Matt blurted.
"Wh-why?" Tord asked blushing.
"Cause your hairs always in your face and if your hairs always in you face then nobody will see your face!" Matt rambled.

Tord swatted Matt's hand away, "nobody needs to see my face, or even wants to see my face" Tord mumbled.
"I wanna see your face!" Matt blurted.
Tord went stiff and his face flushed red.
"Eeeh I should go, I need to unpack" Tord blurted, desperate to get out of there.

Tord rushed to his room and slammed the door shut his face a red mess.
He was internally screaming he covered his mouth from any squeals that might escape his mouth.
"I can't believe he touched me
I can't believe he got that close to me
I can't believe I'm making a big deal out of this" Tord all thought at once.

Tord took a deep inhale and sighed.
"No no no... I DON'T LIKE MATT... And even if I did I'd probably mess it up or just make it awkward" He thought miserably plopping on his new bed.
"I have to unpack... Buuuut there's so muuuch stuff... And I'm tiiiiirred" Tord whined out loud.

Tord's door creaked open revealing the Ginger Tord was thinking about.
Tord quickly jerked up.
"Uhhh m-matt w-what are you doing in here?" Tord asked his face still a little red.

"Well I heard you whining from all the way in my room so here I am!" Matt explained a smile on his face.
"O-oh um that's awfully nice of you, you can just start putting clothes in the drawers.
Matt nodded and began putting the clothes into drawers.
Matt froze when he found this book with "xxx" on the cover, "uh Tord what is this?" Matt asked.

"Woah I think I can take it from here!" Tord quickly yanked the book out of the ginger's hand.
"Oh uh are you sure you don't need-
"Nope nope nope just leave!" Tord interrupted basically shoving him out of his room, Tord slammed his door shut and plopped back on his bed.
"Of all things he could've seen he had to see that! So much for a good first impression" Tord thought miserably.

"Probably thinks I'm some sort of freak or weirdo...I mean he wouldn't be wrong but still!" Tord sighed covering his red face.

(Feels good to write again sorry for taking so long to update....anything hope you enjoyed this)