the chapter with no name

Shake slammed the door behind him, fear grew on his face. As he walked to school, all he could think about was
the pain he would suffer once he walked through those doors. He was sure, today was the day Dontay and Bubba planned to kick his ass.
Shake trembled as he crunched the autumn leaves under his feet, as he felt a cold, but warm breeze, the cement was hard, and dirty, none of this town was sanitary. This was normal for him, the girl that has always comes up to Shake on the way to school, suddenly jumped right In front of him, making Shake jump. "Hey Shake!" The girl beamed. She had blonde hair, and the most beautiful sparking blue eyes that Shake could just get lost in. "Goddamnit every time!" Shake blushed in embarrassment.
The girl laughed in amusement,
" I swear Shake, you are one of the things that keeps me alive!"
Shake looked to the side and put his arm behind his head.
"So, uhhh would you...l-like to walk to school with me?"
Kayla smiled and put her hand out for shake to hold, at first he had no idea what she intended. "Come on silly, hold my hand!"
Shake blushed bright red and he took his hand into hers. " Now let's go!"
the girl ran as she dragged Shake to school, as annoying as this was, Shake actually didn't mind her at all, she was the only one who really wasn't mean to him...

Later On...

Shake walked to his locker very hesitantly, he was afraid today might just be one of those days someone feels like pushing him against the lockers, followed by beating the crap out of him, somehow everyone  hated him and picked on him daily. Once, he tried explaining this to Frylock, but he'd respond saying either "suck it up man!" Or, "Shake, you're so over dramatic!"
Shake slowly walked over to the lockers, opening his locker door slowly and carefully, trying not to make his presence known.
Everything was going well, Shake even started to calm down.
Shake put his books in the locker, once he turned around he was face to face with Bubba, his heart sank.
Bubba, was well known to be the toughest guy in the district, he was bald with a white t shirt and jeans, and hated when people breathed his "air."
"Listen here cup, you owe me money!"

Shake was trembling at this point.
He honestly would have given him money right on spot, the only problem was he had no money.
Bubba pulled Shake by the collar of his white hoodie.
"Pay up Cup!"