Chapter 1

Well that was a better ending case than I expected it to be. I thought to myself getting on the plane to go home from New Orleans. The name Will LaMontange still lingered in my mind. The boldest move I have ever made in my life besides joining the FBI was giving him my personal cell phone number.
"Earth to JJ." Emily said waving her hand in front of my face
"What?" I smiled as I snapped out of thinking about him
"What are your plans tonight?" She asked
"Going home and sleeping." I laughed as I looked at my phone when it buzzed
Have a good flight. -Will
That was fast I thought to myself. I will respond when I get home. I didnt want to seem to eager to talk to him.

We get off the plane and I go straight to my car to go home to my small apartment. I walked in and dropped my stuff down which was very unlike me considering nothing was out of place in it. I walked straight to my room and laid down and looked at my phone.
Have a good flight.-Will
I read that over and over again before I responded
Just got home. Flight was good.-JJ
I out my phone down and went to get ready for bed considering it was 11:30 and I had to be up by 5:30 for work. My phone went off and it was another text from Will.
Good. I hope our paths will cross again. Sleep well.-Will
I read it over and over again before deciding not to respond because of him saying sleep well. Was I falling for some guy in another state that I only met once? I questioned myself over and over before finally falling asleep with the last answer being yes I was.

I woke up an hour before my alarm and noticed I had a missed call from Will. He left a voice mail.
"Hey, Jennifer. You are the most beautiful women in the world. And its a cultural thing to tell the women that. So, here I am calling you. Call me when you wake up no matter what time I want to hear that beautiful voice of yours again. Oh and this is Will by the way."
I laughed to myself at that last part. I knew it was him just by the accent alone if I didnt save his number. I was 4:30 in the morning and way to early to call him. I figured I might as well get ready for work and stop at Starbucks before going in to the office.
I sat at my desk looking through file after file none of them needing the teams attention right away. Two cups of coffee down and it was 7:30. I decided that I needed another cup and should call Will. I get another cup of what we call coffee flavored water and went back to my office and closed the door. I picked up my phone and dialed Will. Three rings later and a sleepy southern accent answered
"Hello."

Surprise I started a new story!