I gasp awake and see nothing but concrete walls. My neck and head are throbbing, "Ugh" I groan, sitting up and looking around the room. "Finally you're awake" Someone snarls, "Damon?" I ask, slowly standing up from my sitting position. I stumble and lean against the wall for support, I look up to see the door was open and Damon standing in the doorway. "What did you do to me" I hiss, stumbling towards him, my head still throbbing. "You're in transition" He smirks, grabbing something from behind the wall. It's a girl, her makeup as run down her face and she's whimpering. "I'm not going to be a vampire" I snarl, backing away from Damon and the girl. Damon smiles and bites down on the girl's neck, she screams in pain and when Damon stops, he throws the girl toward me.

I look down at the girl, she's sobbing now but all I can hear is her heart pumping her blood. I lick my lips and slowly move toward her, without thinking I pull her up and bite down on her neck, sucking the metallic tasting liquid out of her body. I drop her body and it falls limply onto the ground, I smirk in satisfaction. Damon laughs and holds his hand out for me, I look at it and grab his hand, he pulls me out of the concrete room and into a really nice looking living room. He hands me a black ring and slips it onto my ring finger. "But I don't want to marry you" I joke with a smile on my face and he cracks a smirk, and pulls open the curtain letting the light flood into the room. "Of course you do" He smiles, pulling me outside. "It isn't dark out yet but it will be soon, your friend is fine but he's probably looking for you, I'll come and get you later to show you some tricks just try not to feed" He explains in a monotone voice.

I nod and start to walk, "Perks of being a vampire, you can run fast" He yells and as soon as he does I speed off into the forest, finding myself at my house in a matter of seconds. I knock on the door and my dad opens the door, he sighs in relief and brings me into a bone crushing hug, I can hear and smell the blood on him, I nearly bite but before I can, I pull away. I smile at him and I'm about to walk inside when I get stopped by an invisible force. "What?" I question, pressing my hand to the invisible force. "You're, You're one of them" My dad whispers, bringing his hand up to his mouth. "Dad, it's still me, I'm Stiles, hyperactive, smart, funny" I laugh, trying to lighten the mood but he just shakes his head, tears forming in his eyes "You aren't Stiles, you're not my son" He spits, about to close the door but I yell at him to stop.

"Dad, please. It's me, I swear. I just have a different type of food. I can be like Stefan, I'll try. Please" I plead, on the verge of crying. "Will you try and be like Stefan?" He asks, eyes full of hope. "Yes" I smile and walk up to him so we are face to face, "I promise" I whisper and he nods his head and says "Come in" I smile and bring my Dad into another hug. I walk upstairs after having a nice, long conversation with my dad about being good. I get my phone and ring Scott, I have to tell him.

"Stiles!"

"Scott hey"

"What happened, a guy came and said he had your keys then the ground was right in front of me, and when I woke up you were gone"

"Damon took me"

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, no he did worse Scott"

"Like what"

"I'm a-he turned me"

"What! I'm coming over"

"No Sc-"

"Stiles, I'm coming"

Scott hung up and I dropped my phone onto my bed and sigh, I look outside and it's beginning to get dark, it's not safe out. I need to get to Scott before the other vampires do. I run out of my room at human speed and walk out of the door, luckily my dad had left to go to work, which is hunting vampires. I run towards Scott's house in inhuman speed.  As soon as I see him I stop and grab his shoulders, "Holy crap!" He yells, looking at me with wide eyes, "Stiles?" he whispers. I nod and speed him to my house. He looks around and looks straight at me. "So it is true" He frowns, moving closer to me to touch my cold hands. "Have you uh, um fed?" He asks cautiously. "Yeah, I just, I couldn't stop, I killed her Scott, she dropped to the floor after I drank her blood" I whisper but as soon as those words left my mouth Scott looks at me like I'm not me, and I'm pretty sure that's a bad reaction. "You killed someone?" He says, his voice breaking in the middle of his question. "I didn't mean too, I swear. I told my dad I would be like Stefan" I state, "You sure you can. He said it was hard" Scott says, worry plastered all over his face. "I will try," I say, the confidence slowly draining from me.

STEREK one-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara