Prologue

All rights go to C.S. Lewis.

I sat in my room, playing with the dolls I got for my birthday, when a loud noise sounded throughout the castle. I stood up and walked to the window. Ice covered the ground, freezing everything and everyone in its path. I saw many soldiers running, swinging their swords as if to kill it, but they became frozen. My eyes moved to the right, catching sight of the person who is responsible for this. The White Witch. She hates my parents and I. She wants my parents throne, wants to claim the title of Queen of Narnia.

She looks up, looking in my direction, seeming as if she can see me from where she stands. She smirks, looking away and raising her staff. When she slams it on the ground, everything ice overs. I can see frost grow in my room, spreading extremely fast. I run out the door, searching for my parents. I'm close to their room when something nudges me. Turning my head, I see Aslan next to me.

"There's no time for that, my princess. We must go, get you somewhere safe." He speaks in his gentle voice.

"But my parents."

"Your parents will want you away from here. Now, lets go before she finds us." He has me sit on his back and then takes off. We reach the edge of the woods and I look back. The castle is entirely frozen over, and it suddenly explodes, ice flying everywhere. Tears build up in my eyes, slowly falling down my cheeks. I bury my face in Aslan's mane, not wanting to believe what I just witnessed. Aslan continues running, never stopping until we reach a small camp. Dozens of all kinds of creatures walk about, some sword fighting. I jump off Aslan's back, amazed at the scene in front of me.

"What is this place?"

"This is camp, or as some call Aslan's How. These Narnians are preparing for war?"

"What war?"

"The prophecy your mother told you, it will soon come true. When the time comes, two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve will arrive, and they will defeat the White Witch. There is another prophecy, but you will learn of that later, when you are older. Now, go get some rest, we have a long day tomorrow."

Okay, so here is the first chapter. I am going to be changing one thing, and that is the ages of the Pevensie children. Peter will be 16. Susan will be 15. Edmund will be 14. And Lucy will be 11. Anyways, thank you for reading. I hope you guys like my story so far.