Chapter 1

Alyssa

~

  I sat in study hall as bored as ever.I tapped my pen along my closed notebook. Almost every other person was studying. most were engulfed in their own conversations. I sighed and pouted.

"This class is so boring"

   I thought to myslf as I stared into outspace. Either someone was having conversations or taking precious time to study. Frankly, I don't feel like studying anything. Im tired and bored and studying is not amusing right now. Rather do that at home.

  A set of hands covered my eyes and I reached up and I felt on the hands. They were big and manly, obviously Dallas. Obviously this must be the only way he knows on how to greet me. "Teddy Bear Reigns" he whispered into my ears. I rolled my eyes as I pulled his hands off me.

  "Dallas" I said with no interest what so ever. He sat down and slid his chair closer to me. Too close for my liking but he doesn't seem to care. He faked yawned and raised his arm up and wrapped it around my shoulder. I playfully rolled my eyes at the gesture and looked at him. He just looked down at me and we just stared at each other for a while. He then broke in the largest smile I have ever seen in my life. He looked so goofy it was actually cute.  You could barely see that his eyes were open. He looked chinese.

   I burst out into a fit of giggles and he chuckled and brought me closer to him. Sometimes I can seriously tolerate him and then there is times where I want to throw him out the window. He be a real jerk at times. I mean I would date someone like him but he screams player. No way am I wanting myself to get heartbroken. I mean it is in every relationship but I don't want to experience that just yet. Plus, he "claims" he likes me. Knowing me, that is very hard to believe. In a way I think he is just using me to get what he wants. You should know by the way, I am never easy. So he is out of luck.

  "So why ya' sitting here all glum, chum?" He asked looking down at me.I just sighed and put my face in my hands,

  "I am bored with my life" I said a bit too dramatically. He smirked and moved his arm that was wrapped around me and he rubbed the back of my neck. I moved my head up straight and I pouted.

  "Sounds like you need some fun in your day" He said massaging the back of my neck. Like I said before he can be very tolerable. Meaning he could be a comforting friend that I need every once in a while. Meaning a guy friend.

  I closed my eyes as he massaged my neck. I placed my chin in my hands and sighed in relaxation, 'More like I need more fun in my life, Mikey"

  He chuckled. "Hmm...Mikey, never really heard that one before" He muttered. I smiled and playfully punched his chest.

  "Yeah, you're  stuck with it" I said not caring for his opinion.

 "B-But everyone calls me Dallas" he said looking at me seriously.

  "Your point?" I asked with raised eyebrows.He just shrugged and he interlocked his fingers with mine.

  "Come on Reigns, time for your day of fun"HE said nearly dragging me out the chair. I eyed him as we walked out of study hall.

  "W-Wait, now?" I asked nervously. He looked at me and smirked.

"Yeah, nervous Teddy Reigns?" He joked. I just rolled my eyes.

  It's weird when he calls me that. Whenever I or he takes off my glasses he claims I have teddy bear eyes. Technically they are big but still, it's weird. Only him, I guess. I have gotten used to it though.