Jack: I love you so much

Elsa: I love you more

Jack: I love you most

Elsa: not possible

Then we stared into each others eyes and we leaned in slowly and our lips met it was probably the most passionate kiss we've ever had because a big blue heart appeared above our heads. I love him so much I can't ever get enough . This kiss lasted for like 4 minutes without taking a breath. Then we pulled away and put our foreheads together and closed our eyes. Then someone knocked on the door and Mer's head popped in.

Mer: what's going on in here are you guys being all mushy

Elsa: yeah

Mer: gross

Jack: whatever Mer go make out with Hiccup or something

Mer: actually i was sent here to come get you two love birds and besides i did that earlier

Jelsa: * giggle/chuckles* oh Mer

Then we walked hand in hand to the ball room Mer went in first an as soon as we get in we have to have our first dance. Then the man announced us and we entered and slow music started to play our favorite slow song to be exact. We swayed to the song and he twirled me out and then back in with my back facing him. Then after we danced we went our seats and it was time a toast made by my parents.

Elisa: I am so happy my baby girl found someone who truly loves her and this all happened in a year and a half from when she left home for the first time to now

Manny: they remind me of me and Elisa when we were young and Jack is a good Man I can tell he really genuinely loves her

Elisa: so here to Elsa and Jack

Everyone: to Elsa and Jack

Elisa: and we're expecting grand kids soon

Usually when parents say that at wedding they get embarrassed and blush but not us we're gonna humor it.

Jelsa: don't worry we got you * smirks and put thumbs up*

Everyone: * laughs*

Jack's POV

After that we all ate food of our choice then cake me and Elsa fed each other now it's time to party we all danced our friends and the other guardians surrounded me Elsa who were in the middle they were in a circle. Then the girls and boys had a dance off then we mixed together it was so much fun. We then opened a couple presents from a few people. Then the wedding was over now it's time for the after party and only two people are invited and that's me and Elsa . We said our goodbyes as everyone left me and Elsa went to this room.

Elsa: ok so where you wanna go Jack

Jack: how the islands where there is just you and me

Elsa: ok we actually own a island but I've never been

Jack: a spirit island right

Elsa: duh what else

Jack: a earth island

Elsa: your such and idiot but I still love you

( you can skip this part if your too innocent you already know what happens after weddings)

Then Elsa typed something into the key pad and we were transported to the island house that was here it was huge. Then I carried Elsa up the stairs and when got upstairs she hopped out my arms and went into the bathroom.

Elsa: i'll be right back

I took off my blazer and vest and tie then unbuttoned my shirt then I sat down on the bed and waited a few second later Elsa came out with her hair down, no make up, and really , really short dress I was staring at her like she was my prey. I got up and she came towards me and I slowly back her into the wall and gently pinned her to the wall. Then she smirked and whispered in my ear.

Elsa: there's just me under this dress

Jack: that's great

Then I kissed her and my hands went up and down her body as hers played in my hair. I then went to her neck a her breathing hitched and she let out a long breath. I went to her collar bone and then to her shoulder . I slowly pulled the straps down and revealed her breasts the dress was till on the bottom half of her body. I massaged one and gently sucked on the others she bit her lip and closed her eyes in pleasure. Then I continued to suck and I let my free hand go down and gently rub her womanhood. She let of a soft moan that turned me on even more. I rubbed in a circular motion and she moaned a little louder. Then I slowly stuck two my fingers inside her and she gasped then moaned in pleasure. I went slow and then a little faster .

Elsa: * moans the words* Jack faster

I went faster and Elsa moaned some more then i could tell she was about to cum then about 30 seconds later she bit her lip closed her eyes and let a long moan. Then I took my fingers out and licked them it taste sweet. I then took the dress the rest of the way off and I went on my knees and put both legs on each of my shoulders and her back was kind of leaning against the wall and I then started to lick and suck lightly on her womanhood she moaned . Then she tugged on my hair lightly and then she moaned a deep long moan. I then came up and took off my shirt and the rest of my cloths then I picked Elsa up and she wrapped her legs around my torso and i then put my "member" inside of her . Her back was against the wall I started thrusting her slowly and she breathed in sharply . Then after a few times she started moving her hips a little .

Elsa: * gasp* faster Jack faster

Then I went faster and she moaned a loud moan and I groaned it felt so good she was tight and it was gripping me. She then held on to me tighter and moved her hips more.

Elsa: Oh My God it's feels so good * moans*

Then I went over to the bed and I was on top and I thrust her a little harder and faster . She moaned loudly and then I flipped over where she was on top. She moved her hips in a circular motion and I groaned as she moaned . Then she started grinding and she kissed me and moaned between kisses. She started to bounce up and down and I put my hand on her breast as she did. Then she came to kiss me again and I wrapped my arms around her waist where she was laying on my chest and thrust upwards really fast. She closed her eyes and stopped breathing for a second then moaned. I felt myself about to cum and she was moaning.

Elsa: *moans the words* Jack i'm gonna cum

Jack: me too *groans

Then about minute later we both cam at the same time and I pulled out after and she laid on me breathing heavily like me. I rubbed her head as she laid on my chest and she smiled and so did I.

Elsa: that was amazing

Jack: yeah

Elsa: I love you frostbite

Jack: I love you too snowflake

Then we both fell asleep at the same time.

( ok so they stayed there for a week and what happened basically happened every night)

The Princess Of The Moonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें