1-Luke

You sit on the cold bathroom floor. The Twitter hate is to much to handle About 10 pills in your hand. Blood Frome your wrist is staining the white tile under you red. You pop the pills in your mouth like candy. Your vision is blurry and the last thing you hear is Luke shouting your name and then your in darkness as your head meets with the cold tile.

Luke's POV

"Y/N" I tell not getting an AWNSER back I see her phone laying on the couch Twitter is open and hate is just coming in like crazy.
"Y/N!!!" I yelled again going up the stairs cheating the rooms. I jiggle the knob on the bathroom door and it's locked.
"Y/N let me in sweetie" I say and get no reply I back up about 10 feet and run back taking into the door. It doesn't budge I try again and it swings open revealing Y/N on the floor pills are scattered around her and her wrists are still seeping blood her chest rises slightly then falls aging.
"No nonononono" I say kneeling by her
"Y/N you can't die" I say checking her pulse it's faint but it's there I take off my shirt and wrap it tightly around her wrist to stop the bleeding. I do CPR mentally thanking Y/N for making me go to them with her. I do it about 5 times then check her pulse again. It's still faint so I continue. Soon enough her bright E/C eyes flutter open I stop and tears stream down my face. I bring her in to my lap and hug her tightly.
"I-I'm so sorry Luke" she sobs and I just rub her back mumbling "it's okay" and "I'm sorry too" into her hair. I take her to our room and lay her on the bed and crawling back up next to her and hold her close to the chest and I never let go.