EP 3

This episode starts with a scene taken place in the classroom. Hong Seol is ignored by Yoo Jung, but he simply shakes it off. Remember that Yoo Jung is angry because Hong Seol had a motive behind her actions, which is clearly something that Yoo Jung has a bad experience with.

After classes ended, Yoo Jung meets up with Baek In Ho in order to get her phone back. Also, Baek in Ho ends up getting Yoo Jung's number.

The next scene shows hong Seol beginning her group project. Although it is a group project, certain members did not focus and are complaining about the workload. This is significant to Hong Seol because she is a serious student who is determined to get A's.

The next meeting for the group project did not go too well either. None of the members showed up; excuses just kept piling up. However, out of desperation, she went to the location of one of the members who skipped out, which was a bar. Out of pressure, she drank and eventually got drunk. Yoo Jung found out and took care of Hong Seol. During this process, Yoo Jung reveals more and more of his true nature. Will this cost him, or will he get away with it like always?

Suddenly, with Baek in Ho and his sister in the scene, a family/friend gathering is to be taken place; that is, between Baek in Ho, his sister, Yoo Jung, and his father. The gathering evidently has a tense atmosphere.

*** Currently, the past of Baek in Ho and Yoo Jung is still unclear. However, just from the conversations so far, I want to make a few assumptions. They may be right or wrong. Essentially, I am guessing.

I think that  Baek in Ho and his sister had a family tragedy, and Yoo Jung's father took them in (possibly close families?). Also, I think Baek in Ho must have been a great pianist (from a conversation), to the point where he was a child prodigy. However, afterward, when he was bullied, he received injuries and could no longer take piano back up. As for the tense relationship, I think Yoo Jung probably outright ignored the bullyings, and Baek in Ho blames him for doing so. 

Also, based on Baek in Ho's sister's wish to live off of Yoo Jung's rich family and Yoo Jung's reluctance to do so, I believe this is possibly where Yoo Jung's hate for underlying motives stemmed from. Also, we can see that Yoo Jung has told Baek in Ho that after Yoo jung graduates and takes over his father's company, he will cut off connections with Baek in Ho and his sister.

Again This is ONLY MY OWN GUESS. This is not what is actually happening, at least from what I see so far. I'll have to continue watching to find out.

***

Back to summary

It is revealed from a conversation between Yoo Jung and Baek in Ho that Yoo Jung's father is sorry towards Baek in Ho for Yoo Jung destroying Baek in Ho's life. And this can be looked towards Baek in Ho's ability to play the piano and his hand. It is also revealed that he has been in rehab. Their malicious relationship becomes even stronger as Yoo Jung gets angrier about Baek in Ho and his sister "mooching" off of Yoo Jung's family.

Meanwhile, Hong Seol is frustrated with her group mates' lack of work and teamwork. The next day was the group presentations...

The group presentations did not go well. It was clear that Hong Seol was the only one who did the work; and as the professor has said it, everyone must participate. As a result, she received her first D. 

On her way home, Yoo Jung follows the pitiful Hong Seol, who crosses Baek in Ho along the way.

*

A while passes, and Hong Seol realizes that her relationship problems and the group project problems were her own fault, which is the lack of communication. And so, she is determined to set things right. She starts with apologizing to Yoo Jung, and they make up.

Yoo Jung ends up taking Hong Seol home. And at her doorstop, Yoo Jung asks if Hong Seol wanted to go out with him. Oh, love is BLOOMIN'. SOOO EXCCITTED>.<