Chapter 2

I walked into Kellin's huge California style house. I sighed. I missed my father already. Kellin closed his door and locked it. He saw that I was upset and wrapped his arms around my frail figure.

"Baby, don't worry if we have to we'll sell your dad's place and you can come live with me. I know it's gonna be hard the first couple days, but, we will get through this mess together." Kellin reassured me.

"No, I wanna keep my dad's place it's one of the only memories I have left of him, plus the whole house smells of his cologne." I frowned and looked into Kellin's dark brown eyes.

 He leaned down and passionantly kissed me. It was so great concidering we haven't spent too much time together recently. He pulled away and smiled at me with his gorgeous white teeth.

 "I think you need to get some rest." He stated.

 "Yeah." I agreed. We walked upstairs into his gigantic bedroom. I wasn't suprised because I've spent the night here with him before. I put my bag down on the floor next to my side of the bed. I unzipped my bag and grabbed my makeup remover. I walked into the bathroom and took off my makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror as I threw my hair up in a ponytail.

 I walked out only to see Kellin laying in the bed with his shirt off. Woah. I thought to myself. I shook my head. Get your mind out of the gutter Val. I quickly climed into the bed and pulled the blankets over me. Kellin clapped his hands and the lights went out. I turned away from Kellin and he wrapped his arms around my thin waist. We both fell into a deep sleep.

_____________________________________

                    **KELLIN"S POV**

  I woke up me with Val in my arms. She was such a peacful sleeper. Val started breathing heavy, and she started flailing and kicking. I got worried and tried waking her up.Then she started screaming ''STOP DAD DON"T HURT HIM!" I didn't know what she was talking about but then she stopped and fluttered her eyes open. I must've looked pretty shocked because she looked really concerned.

"What's wrong Kellin?" she asked.

"You were screaming in your sleep and moving around a lot." I told her

"Oh? I don't remember what my dream was about...well it must've been a nightmare if I was moving around like that." She said and shrugged.

I just wanted to know why she was screamimg about her father like that. Who was he about to hurt? Why was he going to hurt them? These questions wouldn't stop going through my head. I shook it off and got up with her. We walked down the stairs hand in hand. Once we reached the kitchen she let go and walked over to the fridge.

"What do you want me to make?" She asked politely. I smirked and thought.

"Maybe pancakes?" I said leaving it up as an option. She nodded and grabbed ingredients to make them. She turned on the stove and made out chocolate chip pancakes. I seriously love her cooking.

We finished breakfast and went upstairs.

___________________________

            **VAL'S POV**

We went upstairs after breakfast and i grabbed my clothes for today out of my bag. I walked into the bathroom, closed the door and locked it. I stripped out of my pajama's and looked at my tattooed body in the mirror. I leaned closer to the mirror and took out my snakebites, nose ring, and my gauges. I hopped into the shower and did what I had to do. I got out and dried myself off. Threw on my black jean shots, vans cropped tank top and slid all my piercings back in. (Don't worry she put on all the under garments too.) Then i brused out mu hair, blow dried it and straightened it. Lastly, I put on my usual makeup.

"Hurry up Val, I HAVE TO TAKE A SHIT!!!!!!" Kellin screamed and banged on the door.

"God! I'll be out in a second calm them titties they're flappin' everywhere!" I yelled and he was dying of laughter. I opened the door only to see Kellin laying on the floor laughing his ass off.

"You've got a pretty hilarious girlfriend huh?" I questioned him.He nodded, got up and walked into the bathroom. I threw my pajamas into his laundry basket and sat on his King size bed. I grabbed my phone and unwrapped my headphones. I popped the earbus into my ears and turned on "Bad Girls Club" by Falling in Reverse. I began to hum the tune as i felt my phone vibrate.

It was Crystal texting me. Crysrtal is my best friend in the whole entire world.

Crystal: Oh God! Val, Vic told me what happened I'm SO SORRY!!!! Do you want me to come over to Kellin's place.

Me: BOOOOO!!!! Oh yeah..I need a hug from my boo.

Crystal: Haha, alrighty boo see u soon! ;*

I put my phone down and smiled. Imreally missed Crystal and Vic. Awe, they are such a cute couple.

________________________________________

AUTHOR"S NOTE:

HAY! I really hope you guys are enjoying this so far. This chapter definantly wasn't my best. But I had such horrible writers block. I PINKY PROMISEEEE. It will get better. Please tell your friends about this. I'm pretty proud of myself because this is is my first fanfiction. THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *KISSES*