Life of Larry

This is a one shot but it was so damn long I'm just putting it in a separate book. This is Louis' and Harry's entire lives together. Idk I thought it'd be cute.

"Why aren't you playing?" Louis asks the little curly haired boy. He was sitting alone and drawing. The rest of the children in the class were running around and screaming.

"I like to draw." He covered the picture.

"Can I see?"

"No!"

"Whyyyy?" Louis whined.

"It's a secret!"

"My mummy says a secret is too much for one and too much for three so..." Louis counted on his fingers. "1, 2, 3... Yeah two is just right."

"So?"

"Well I'm one. And you're two. So it's just right. For both of us."

"I'll show you... Another day."

"Fine." Louis pouts. "Promise?" He holds up his pinkie.

"Promise." The curly haired boy crossed pinkies with his. "What's your name?"

"Louis William Tomlinson."

"That's long."

"Well that's all my names. You can call me Louis. What's your name?"

"Harold Edward Styles. But you can call me Harry."

"Harry, you're my best friend."

"You're mine so of course I have to be yours." Harry wrinkles his brow.

"That makes sense. Wanna share some cookies?"

"Yeah."

Cookies are shared, naps are taken, play dates are had together. This goes on for awhile and Louis is always there for Harry. Harry is always there for Louis too. The two are practically attached at the hip until one day at Louis' 12th birthday party...

"C'mon Harry! I wanna show you before anyone else sees!" Louis is dragging him upstairs. He throws open the door to his room.

"Woooah. Wicked Lou!" Harry stares at the shiny new computer on Louis' desk.

"I know." He rests his chin on Harry's shoulder. They stare at it together, like it's a piece of art. Louis leans in to whisper in Harry's ear the same time Harry turns to compliment Louis again.

When their lips brush Louis thinks of one word, lightening. Lightening courses through his veins and he can't pull away. Luckily Harry does.

"Sorry." He mumbles and he runs away. Louis is left standing there and he doesn't move until his mother finds him hours later.

"Lou? Where have you been? And why did Harry run away? He was crying. Did you two fight?"

"No Mum. We didn't fight. I... He left... It all happened so fast..."

"What happened Lou?" She pulled her son into her arms and he started to cry.

"I love him!" He cried.

"What?"

"We were looking at the computer and I went to whisper in his ear and he turned his head and we kissed and I was struck by lightening and I was so happy and he left! He said sorry and left Mum!"

"You're in love with Harry?"

"Yeah..." Louis sniffed. "But he doesn't love me back. He's one of those lads who only like girls then..."