Telling everyone....

Ramon grabs me by the waist. "Whats wrong babe?" He ask while I was holding onto the table and holing my stomach trying to keep the vomit down. Uh oh. I run out of Ramons grip and run towards the toilet and puke >."Lets call a pack meeting. For everyone. Your parents, mine, friends." I nod. "Okay.." I go upstairs and change into this:

******Pack meeting.
I get to the front of everyone. Ramon comes next to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I cough, Everyone looks at me and stops talking. Im just going to get right out and say it. "Hello guys. Its Me Rosaline. And I have a very important announcement." I look over at Ramon. He nods in support. I look back to everyone. "I'm pregnant".

******Back at the house.

I was laying down on the bed watching t.v. Everyone was so happy that I was pregnant. The one that immediately left was Cameron. No congrats or nothing. Well its been a long night. And tomorrow Ramon wants to go house hunting. He wants to start doing things before I get big, or start getting tired easily or stuff like that. I wouldn't blame him ha. Hm... I want strawberries. I get up and walk downstairs and see Ramon on the couch talking to Ally and Jason. Everyone was still out.
"Hey babe" I smile and walk to the kitchen and get a bowl of strawberries. I then walk back to the living room and sit next to Ramon. I start eating strawberries. "Babe we've been talking.." Ramon starts. I look at Ramon then at Ally and Jason. "About?" "The moving situation" I raise an eyebrow. "Were wondering do you want a house next door to each other.?" Ramon ask. My eyes go wide and I jump up with the bowl still in my hands. "YES!!" I scream. I hug Ally , Jason, Then a long one with Ramon. "But we got to tell you something else.." Ally begins. I sit down again and give my attention to Ally. "Yes?"
"Cameron got news from our pack... We could go back now. Well they WANT us back.." She says. My smile goes down. "What?" "BUT... We told them were moving to this pack. Me.You,Jason,And Jake.." She says I sigh of relief. "GOOD.... Wait, what about Cam?" Silence. "Hes staying there. Hes leaving tomorrow morning. In the morning we'll say good-bye and then we'll go house hunting." She says. I look down sadly "He'll come visit us... Right?"
"I'm pretty sure he will." "OK.. Well I'm tired , good night." I say. I kiss Ramon and go upstairs to my bed. By the time my head hit the pillow I was fast asleep...