Chapter 8: Following a Gilbert

I wake up with a loud gasp, I start to cry right away I haven't had that dream in 87 years. Kol wakes up and holds me close, "It's okay darling, it was only a dream." he says rocking me back an forth, "That wasn't a dream, it was a memory." I cry, "Tell me what happened." Kol says, "After my brothers were killed by my father, he started to abuse me, then one night after the worse beating, I heard screaming, so I went down to check, and Stefan attacked me and almost killed me, if it wasn't for Damon I'd be dead." I say, "And now he hates me." I cry, Kol holds me closer. I know he hates seeing me like this, heck even I hate being like this. After a few minutes of sitting in Kol's arms I calm down. "Kol?" I ask, "Hmm?" he asks, I smirk, "Be bad for me." I say, "I'm always bad." he chuckles, "But remember when you said you'd be good for me if I'd be bad for you?" I ask Kol smirks, "What are you suggesting darling?" Kol asks, "Don't be good, I like bad boys anyway." I smirk and straddle his hips, he puts his hands on my sides, "I like the sound of that darling." he says an kisses me, then in comes Rebecca, "You're moving in?!" She asks excited, Kol sighs in frustration, I get off of him and start dragging her out, "Were you too going to..." she starts, but I give her a look saying, 'shut up." Kol is just glaring at her, "Be back in here soon okay?" I ask, Kol nods and lays back down closing his eyes. I go into Rebecca's room, "Yes I'm moving in because Damon made me choose between him and Kol and I chose Kol because..." I trail off, "Oh my god you love my brother don't you?" Rebecca asks, "Shh." I say and point to my ears, but I nod my head, "I think, I don't know, I've never felt this way." I say, "You know he loves you too right?" Rebecca says, "How do you know?" I ask, "He's my brother and I've never seen him look at a girl the way he looks at you, I think you're his...his mate." Rebecca says, "That stuffs true? You guys have mates?" I ask, "Yup, Fin was the only one to find his, and now Kol has found you." Rebecca says, "Anyway we're off topic, you're moving in, you are like a new family member. I have a sister now!" Rebecca squeals, "Yeah I guess so." I smile, Rebecca hugs me then pushes me back to mine an Kol's room.  

  When I walk in Kol is asleep. I walk over to his side of the bed and jump on him, he wakes up instantly, I giggle because I scared him. "You're going to pay for that." Kol smirks, "And how is that?" I ask leaning down and kissing his lips lightly, "That's for me to know and you to find out." he smirks, I smirk back and kiss him again. "Can we go to sleep now?" Kol asks, I laugh, "Sure." I says and kiss him one last time I get off of him and get under the covers putting my head on his chest. I slowly drift asleep to his steady breathing.

  We wake up early so we can leave to go to Denver, we need to become friends with Jeremy Gilbert, he doesn't know me because I never really hung around Elena or my brothers. So I am going to go with Kol, we need to become friends with him so we can keep tabs on him for Klaus. I make a stop at my brothers house so I can get the rest of my stuff, I grab 4 duffle bags and get the rest of my clothes and shoes. I hear someone coming close to my door. I grab all 4 duffle bags and zip out of the house to Kol's car. I get in the front and we're off to Denver. I plug my IPhone in to turn on some music, the song 'Cannibal' by Kesha comes on, I smirk and start singing it in Kol's ear making him chuckle and smirk. When we're in Denver we get a good motel room and unpack some stuff. "So when are we going to befriend this Gilbert?" I ask taking my long sleeve shirt off leaving me in a tang-top. I go over to the air thing and turn the dial turning the air on low.  Kol comes up behind me and seductively whispers, "We can wait till tomorrow, and get comfortable here." he starts kissing my neck, I lean on him, "You make choices easy." I smirk and turn around kissing him roughly. "But I'd rather go today." Kol says, I pull away and give him a 'are you serious' look and he chuckles evilly, "That's your punishment." I hit his chest an walk out the door with him following.

We follow Jeremy to the park. "So what are we going to do to get him to be our friend?" Kol asks, "I don't know." I say, Kol and I give each other a look. I smirk, I hold my hand out for Kol to take, he takes my hand and we intertwine our fingers together. We walk over near Jeremy, I see the dog and do that girly "Aww." and I crouch down letting the dog come over to me and lick my face and all. Kol walks near Jeremy, "Sorry mate, my girl's a animal lover." he says, "No problem man, I'm Jeremy." he says holding he hand out for Kol to shake, "I'm Kol." Kol answers shaking Jeremy's hand, I stand up, "And I'm Judith." I say, Jeremy laughs and we shake hands. The dog comes back over to me so I can keep petting her, I sit down and pet the dog some more, "So do you want to go get something to eat later on with me and Kol?" I ask sitting down, "Uh yeah sure, I could use some friends." Jeremy says, I smile at him, "Here let me see your phone." I say, "I'm gonna put mine an Kol's number." I say, Jeremy gives me his phone and I put the numbers in. "Text one of us later and we can meet up at the coffee shop." I say and take Kol's hand again, "Later mate." Kol says and we walk away.

  "That was stressful." I say, "You were good." Kol says, "You were better." I say, "Well I've had a thousand years of experience." Kol says, "Well I've had a hundred." I say and sit up. I get up and grab a towel, "I'm getting in the shower wanna join me?" I ask, Kol smirks and gets up following me in the bathroom.

  After my fun shower with Kol, I hear my going off signaling that I got a text. I roll my eyes and look at my phone see it's Jeremy, "The Gilbert texted, he wants to hang out at the coffee shop tomorrow." I say, "Alright." Kol says, "We need someone to eat." I say, Kol opens the door of our motel room and grabs the room service girl and pulls her in. "Dinners ready just don't kill her." Kol says, "What?" the girl asks, "But what about you, you need to eat." I say, "I ate before we left." Kol says, I roll my eyes, "Of course you did." I say, "What are you guys talking about?" the girl asks, "Oh nothing, I'm just going to drink your blood and your not going to scream." I compel, she nods her head and I bite into her neck, I am doing my best not to kill her, she is getting really weak, I pull away, I zip to the other side of the room so I don't kill her. "Kol get her out." I growl grabbing the curtains. Kol bites his wrist feeding her his blood, he compels her to forget and she leaves. Kol walks over to my crouching down in front of me, "When was the last time you fed darling?" Kol asks, "I haven't fed in almost a week." I say, "Here I brought a few blood bags." Kol says handing me two." I pop it open and drink it quickly. The second one I drink a little slower. My skin gains a little more color when I finish it. "Thanks." I breath out when I'm done. Kol smiles and moves my hair from my face and behind my ear. He kisses my cheek, "Anything for you." he says, I smile and kiss his lips, "I really like the sound of that." I say and kiss him again, "You know, I think I want something besides blood." I say smirking, "And what is that?" Kol asks, I lean closer to his ear, "You." I whisper, I lean back so I am looking at his face, "I like the sound of that." Kol says, I chuckle and kiss him.