Chapter 49

I got to the train station, it was pitch black and no one was around, no trains where coming as it was in the middle of the night, tears still strolling down my cheek, A sat on the chair, my head fell to my hands.

moments passed and then I felt a husky voice echo out.

'charlotte' I knew it was harry straight away.

'I'm fine harry, I'm just waiting for a train' I said whipping my tears away with my sleeve.

'your not, its the middle of the fucking night, I don't think any trains will be coming anytime soon, come back to bed, its freezing out here' harry said, his green orbs where shining in the moonlight, I couldn't bring myself over them.

I sighed out and stud up, my hand cupping the bump, I put my bag on my shoulder and followed harry.

---

BEEP,BEEP,BEEP

the half six alarm went off, I got out of the warm bed and walked over to my bag, I pulled out sweats and a top with harrys jacket. I walked into the bathroom and got changed.

seconds later I came out and sat on the edge of the bed nudging harry.

'harry, wake up' I whispered.

'what time is it' his corky voice echoed through the room.

'just gone quarter to seven, get up we need to go' I said getting up and walking to the bathroom mirror fixing my hair.

'ugh, I'm up' I turned around and saw him walk towards me, he still looked half asleep, but sexy in the same way, he wrapped his hands around the bump, it was getting bigger by the day. I looked up at his smiley face.

'I know somehow your going to be a good dad' I smiled at him.

'and you'll be the perfect mum ever' he said putting his free hand in my hand with the ring and bent down and kissing me on the lips softly.

I let go and walked out getting my coat and putting my shoes on.

'hurry up harry' I shouted across the room. 

'I'm done' he shouted placing his shoes on and we left the room.

---

once we arrived in the airport butterflies came to my stomach, this is the first time in ages.

should I be nerves? what If he notices the ring? what if we can't just stay friends?

I bit my lip, so many questions but very little answers.

I got out of the car and walked to the airport, once I was in I went to go and get a hot chocolate.

once I got the hot chocolate turned around and there was a time table showing me times for when aeroplanes are leaving and coming back. I bit on my lip trying to find james flight.

once I found his flight I told to go to gate 20.

well, here comes nothing.   

---

james mcveys point of view...

once I was off the plane I was bound to know fans and paparazzi where going to be there, but the most important girl was going to be there.

charlotte.

I turned the corner and entered the main part of the building, I looked around and there was charlotte, she looked like she has just woken up, but she still managers to look beautiful, she noticed me and smiled, I smiled back, it was just great to see her little face shine.

'hey' I said giving her a hug, she hugged me back but I couldn't lean in far because of the baby, I moved in for a kiss but then she turned her face and I ended up kissing her cheek.

I lifted my head and gave her a confused look.

'come on, harrys waiting in the car' as soon as she said the name 'harry' I felt like shit.

'okay, so how are you'

'james we need to talk' she spoke quickly

'er, yeah' I bit down on my lip, knowing what she might say.

'look, this isn't working out' she said.

my heart sunk to my stomach and broke in half, tears started to form, I'm a fucking full grown man and I'm crying over a girl.

'w-what' I shuttered out.

she started walking and I walked with her.

'well, this baby and stuff, and it would never work anyways, we can still be friends james, its not like I'm pushing you out of my life is it now? plus we hate each other right?' she yelled out, tears pouring out of her eyes.

'yeah but you where mine first, harry has only stepped in because its his baby charlotte, hes using you!' I yelled, I was angry as fuck, I do not care if any other people heard me, I should of had a better holiday if it didn't end like this.

'I'm sorry james, can we just get back to the car'

'you are one ungrateful piece of shit you know' I yelled out, I was far to angry with her, she was mine and only mine. I clenched my hand up, I needed to punch something, now.

'what did you call me! you know what if you don't want to just be friends, then the doors open for you' she yelled.

'lets just get to the fucking car and get me home, never want to see your fucking face again!' I lied, I love her with all my heart and I want to see her face everyday.

---

harry point of view....

what's taken them so fucking long?

I run my hand through my hair and sat back on the chair, my eyes shut and seconds later I heard the door open.

I saw charlottes face in tears.

'wow, what happened out there charlotte?'

seconds later I saw james get into the back.

'hey mate'

'don't you fucking hey mate me, what have you done to my charlotte'

'dude, she has always been mine' I chuckled out.

'no she hasn't, what the fuck have you done!'

I wanted to tease him a bit more, I lifted charlottes hand and pulled her sleeve, I turned around and saw a priceless face, then I turned to charlotte who looked angry.

'will you two cut it out please, yes I'm engaged before you ask james! I told you we can just be friends. but I give up' she cried out.

I bit my lip and pulled her into a hug.

'I'm sorry babe, I'll drive james home now' I turned my face and saw james, his face was red a tomato.

if he wants charlotte, then he'll have to go through me.