1. Work

Hey dudes, this usually will be at the end of the chapters but I just want to let you guys know whats going on. 
So this is kind of after Barry comes back from Earth-2 but like less action because Snowbarry haha. This is most likely going o be in a third person sort of view. I think thats about it... hope you all like (:

****

Late yet again, Barry speeds into S.T.A.R Labs, hoping no one notices he's late.

"You're late." Caitlin says without looking up from her computer where she is typing something almost as speedy as Barry can.

"Nothing gets past you Cait." Barry uses his nickname for her. He's relieved to see that he isn't the only person late, Cisco's usual chair is empty and his desk looks untouched from yesterday.

"Cisco is with Joe at the station." Caitlin says, noticing Barry's glance. "What's your excuse?"

"Coffee?" He tries with a grin, as he holds up a cup he picked up from Jitters.

"Ooo sold." She grabs the cup with a smile and takes a sip. "How are things with you and Iris?" 

"Same as usual, nothing new." Barry sighs. "It doesn't really bother me though, I mean I've gotten used to it." Caitlin smiles sympathetically. 

"At least you didn't think your fiancee was dead for a year and a half only to realize he merged bodies with an old scientist and then when you finally had him again, he died right after your wedding trying to save the world from a huge wormhole that you helped create." She says after a thoughtful sip of coffee.

"You're right, you win." Barry chuckles. Suddenly an alarm comes up on the computer. 

"An armed robbery at the Northeast Bank." Caitlin says after looking at the monitor. "Be-" Barry is already gone. "Careful..." She sighs. Every time he goes off on one of these she always got a little nervous..in a friendly way of course. She had been with Jay for 3 months now and she was very happy.

***

Back at the Northeast Bank, Barry, or should I say the Flash was kicking some serious booty. He had the man who was trying to rob the bank cornered and all the civilians were out of harms way. But of course something had to go wrong. Just as the Flash was about to tie up the robber and leave him for the C.C.P.D to find, he pulls something out of his duffel bag.

"I had a feeling you would show up Flash." He grins evilly. The robber holds up a cube I know all to well.

"Where did you get that?" Barry demands, fear rising in his chest. 

"I paid a nice visit to my good friend General Eiling, and I borrowed a little weapon. I'm sure you've been acquainted with it before, no?" 

"He has that cube knife thingy from Eiling." Barry hisses into his com system. 

"Run." Is Caitlin's response. While the Flash is distracted, the robber shoots him, and Flash isn't quick enough this time to stop him.He quickly disarms the robber before tying him up with rope he found in the robbers duffel bag. He's out of the bank just as the C.C.P.D comes in, guns raised, expecting a fight but only seeing their job done for them.

***

"What is it?" Barry asks. He's pacing back and forth although Caitlin is trying her hardest to examine him as he walks back and forth.

"I'm not sure." Cisco says, studying the metal cube in front of him. "Let me take it to my workspace really quick and I will check it out there with all my tools." He leaves the room.

"Sit still Barry, you got shot!" Caitlin yells exasperated.

"It's just a graze, I'm fine." He sits despite this and lets Caitlin take a look.