{9} Truth or Dare

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, oh. I didn't realize I was wearing it."

"What did Kayden say when he saw?" She sits down next to me.

"He asked if it was his shirt. I looked down and realized it was, so I told him I could change, but he just shook his head and said it was alright." I take a bite of my Hawaiian pizza. "Now here I am, stuffing my face with pizza."

"Aw, honey." She wraps her arms around me and I bury my face into her shoulder. "Why do I feel like you're still not over what happened?"

"Because I'm not." My voice came out muffled due to my face meting buried in her shirt covered shoulder.

"Hey, girls-" a voice cuts itself off. Kyla and I stop hugging and find Kayden at the kitchen door. "Everything alright?"

"Peachy." I get up and push past him, walking out the back door and sitting on the edge of the pool, dipping my feet in the water.

I hear the back door open and close before someone sits down next to me.

"Still thinking about him?" Kayden questions, also dipping his feet in the water, his basketball shorts brushing against my bare thigh.

"When am I not?" I question back, looking at him.

He chuckles quietly. "Right. Stupid question."

"What about you?" I ask. "Do you ever stop thinking about him?"

He shakes his head, looking down at the water. "Never."

Suddenly, the neon lights in the pool turn on. I look behind me and see Kyla smirking at me through the window, holding the pool remote in her hands. I just shake my head and turn back around.

"I miss him." I admit.

"Yeah, me too." Kayden sighs, wrapping his arm around me and pulling against his side.

We stay like that for a few moments, just watching the water, enjoying the silence.

I smirk as an idea pops in my mind.

I duck out from under Kayden's arm and quickly push him into the water.

"Summer!" He splutters as he comes back up.

I was too busy laughing my ass of to realize that Kayden had grabbed my ankle and pulled me into the pool until I find myself spluttering under water.

I swim back up see a smirking Kayden in front of me, now shirtless.

"Payback's a bitch." Is all he says.

I glower at him before splashing him with water. He splashes back and we do that back and forth until he dives under.

Just then, something grabs my ankle and pulls me underwater.

I open my eyes and see Kayden smirking at me.

I stick my tongue out at him and he rolls his eyes at my immaturity before snaking an arm around my waist and pulling me into his naked torso.

I pinch him. He winces, but doesn't let go. I grin as he rubs the spot I pinched

Keep in mind that we're still underwater.

He glares at me and I just smile at him.

I don't know who leaned in, but our lips were a few centimeters away from eachothers.

His lips were about to meet mine.

And suddenly,

SPLASH.

Kayden and I jumped away from eachother and swam back above the water, gulping in breaths of air.

We see my brother and Kyla in the pool with us, my brothers in their swim trunks and Kyla in her bikini.

A few minutes later, Samantha and Paige hopped in.

"Time for some truth or dare!" Reese whoops as everyone cheers and forms a circle around the pool. Paige stands on the left side of Kayden. I stood to the right of him until Samantha pushed me out of the way and took my spot, grabbing onto his arm. She gave me a smirk while I just roll my eyes.

"Buttmunch." I mumble under my breath, but Kyla heard, seeing as she was standing next to me, and laughed.

"I'll start," Kyla says. She looks around the circle before her eyes stop on Cole. "Cole, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He say confidently. His confidence soon fades when he sees the devilish grin on her face.

"Okay. I dare you to pour a bag of ice down your pants."

I reach over to the cooler and pullout a bag of ice, handing it to Cole, who had hopped out of the pool and was now standing on the grass.

He looks at the sky before muttering a few things. "Foo-Foo Cuddly poops, please don't let my dick freeze then snap off."

He takes a deep breath before pouring the ice into his swim trunks.

He lets out a girlish scream. "My balls hurt!"

He runs around the backyard, cursing before he stops behind a bush and gets all the ice out of his underwear.

The next few round went like that, people sharing their most embarrassing stories and pouring ice down their pants, until finally, it was my turn.

"Summer-Storm, truth or dare?" Samantha questions, smirking at me.

"Dare."

"I dare you, to run around the park down the street," she demands. "Naked."

Then Nate decides to cut in. "Hey, okay, no! I am not letting my sister run around the park with her boobs on display for all the pervs to see."

"Yeah, that's your job." Reese adds, looking at Samantha who gasps.

"Fine, I dare you to run around the park in your underwear."

-PRESENT TIME-

That's how I ended up running around the park down the street in my underwear.

And I never, ever back down from a dare.

So here I am, my brother, Kayden and Kyla cheering me on, while Samantha and Paige just stand next to Kayden glaring at me.

Probably because you got a better body than them.

Well, duh. I got abs.

You don't have abs. You have a very nicely toned body.

Eh, same difference.

But the whole time, there was only one thing on my mind.

Did Kayden and I seriously almost kiss?