The Project and What It Means

What is this campaign and what does it mean to me?

ProjectMixUp is an account that supports mostly positive diverse relations and positively varied characters. We want to highlight the beauty of a diversified society, relationship, and person, despite the issues that come with it. In fact, we would like to put a spotlight on those issues as well. We obviously do not tolerate xenophobia or Nazism. The unity of humans as a whole is our goal, and we want to help encourage that in Wattpad literature! So, if you're into this, welcome aboard! :)

Do I have to do this?

No. Of course not. This is just like every other campaign - merely nothing more than support. It would be great if you joined, though!

What are the prerequisites in joining?

Honestly, not much. If your book includes any of the following:

⟶ Diverse couples
⟶ Diverse friendships
⟶ Mixed characters
⟶ Diversity in relationships and interactions in general (that are positive)

Then you're good! If you have any questions, or need further clarification, it is best to reach us in our inbox or send us an ask on our Ask.fm account (coming soon!).

So, how do I join?

Easy! Follow us. Tag your book with #projectmixup, and you'll be added to our reading lists, depending on what your book has to offer! Don't forget to add any of our stickers/banners/sashes to your cover.

Does my book have to be something cutesy/positive/happy?

OF COURSE NOT!!!! -admin ernestings

But seriously, no! Your book can be as dark and depressing and bloody (or whatever) as you want, as long as it meets the prerequisites above. There are NO specific genres. Write whatever you want.

So, that's about it, folks. Remember, if you have any questions, our inbox is open!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 24, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

ProjectMixUp: The Handy Dandy Guideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें