Chapter 4

Starscream walked out of the medbay and hurried off to his quarters. His optics were still leaking, and he was making pathetic choking noises as he sobbed. He took rapid, sharp intakes of air, and some passing vehicons looked at him strangely. Once he arrived at the door to his quarters, he punched in the combination in the keypad. He quickly closed the door behind him, forgetting to lock it. He walked over to the bar, and took out a cube of high-grade. He downed the cube as quickly as he could, then drank another, and another, and another. He drank five cubes of high grade and was soon very intoxicated. Starscream had a sixth cube, which was half full. Not bothering to get into berth, he slumped on the floor and immediately passed out, the high grade spilling on to the floor.

********************

Knockout arrived about an hour later. He only came because he didn't want to be responsible for whatever had happened to Starscream. It wasn't his fault that the neurotic seeker had reacted that way. Knockout pushed open the door and walked inside. At first he didn't see Starscream, but then noticed a body sprawled across the floor next to the bar. He walked over to the seeker and immediately smelled the high grade. He noticed that there were six cubes of the strong drink, five of them empty and one of them spilled. He picked up the empty cubes and placed them on a nearby table. He accidentally knocked a data pad over, to which the noise awoke Starscream.

Knockout picked up the data pad, and watched Starscream get up. Upon seeing Knockout, Starscream threw his hands up, protecting himself.

"Go away!" Starscream shouted, fear taking over his processor.

"Starscream, I'm not here to hurt you," Knockout said, rolling his eyes inwardly at the seeker's melodramatic behaviour.

Starscream was on the verge of tears now. He grabbed the nearest object, which was a lamp and threw it at Knockout. He hissed slightly, wings quivering. Knockout easily dodged the throw, but thought it was best to leave Starscream alone to recover from whatever it was that was troubling him. Starscream was about to throw another object when Knockout interjected.

"Perhaps I should leave you alone... Do you want me to go?"

Starscream looked a little relieved, wings relaxing slightly. He still eyed Knockout fearfully.

"I'll take that as a yes then," Knockout said, exiting the room.

As Knockout left the room, Starscream started breathing heavily. Disturbing thoughts raced through his mind, making him look like a feral animal who had been caged up for a long time. His head was pounding with pain and he felt like purging his tanks. He looked at his reflection in the mirror: his face was tear streaked, there was a drop of high grade dribbling from his chin, and his legs and heels were covered in mud from cleaning the medical bay. Starscream decided that he should clean himself up before anyone else became suspicious. He walked to his wash racks and shakily turned on the knob. He made sure to wash all the mud and dirt from the seams of his armour. By the time he was done, he was sparkling clean. He called in a vehicon to clean up his quarters, while Starscream paced around the room, thinking. When his room was clean, the seeker sat down on a chair. Megatron has no right to treat me this way! Starscream thought, he will pay for what he did to me!

Starscream got up, and with a look of anger and determination, made sure his missiles were activated. He was planning to exterminate Megatron once and for all. He had had enough of all the beatings and degradations. He would make sure that Megatron would never take advantage of him again.

A few minutes later, Starscream strode into the command room, but he was still injured so he looked pathetic. Megatron smirked as he saw the seeker walk in. Starscream raised his arms up preparing to fire.

"Your time has come Mega-hmph!"

Starscream hadn't noticed Soundwave sneak up behind him, but it was too late now, as one of Soundwave's glowing purple tentacles gagged his mouth.

Megatron laughed, then grinned showing all his sharp teeth.

"Did you really think you could kill me? On your own?"

Soundwave's other tentacle wrapped around Starscream holding him in place. Megatron walked forward, Starscream whimpering all the while.

"You've even cleaned yourself up for me. I'm touched, Starscream"

Megatron stroked Starscream's cheek, and then suddenly slapped him. Starscream winced from the pain, struggling to free himself from Soundwave's hold.

"Soundwave, which is the smallest room on this warship?" Megatron asked. Starscream's optics went wide. A map of the warship appeared on Soundwave's visor with a red pointer indicating the smallest storage room for cleaning equipment.

"Excellent Soundwave. Come on Starscream, we're going for a little walk," Megatron said, grinning.

Before Starscream could say anything, he was pushed to the ground on all fours. Megatron attached a leash to his neck and then brutally ripped off the seeker's codpiece, showing his spike and aft for everyone to see. A few vehicons in the room whistled at the sight.

"Please Master have mercy..." Starscream murmured, faceplates bright blue. The warlord only laughed. Megatron walked to the door, tugging Starscream's leash, who crawled over to him, keeping his head bowed. They walked down the corridors to the room, the seeker silently crying in humiliation. Many vehicons stopped and stared, calling him names like 'slut' and 'whore'.  One particular vehicon, who was feeling brave, walked up to Starscream.

"Oooooo, Commander, nice aft!" he said, slapping Starscream's aft. The commander flinched and looked up at Megatron with pleading optics, but Megatron only laughed and tugged the leash. Finally, they had arrived at the room.

"You there! Get this stuff out of here!" Megatron shouted, pointing at Steve, who was nearby. Steve took the cleaning equipment out of the storage room. He tried his best not to look at Starscream's aft. He didn't think it was fair that Starscream had to suffer.

Megatron grinned, grabbed Starscream by his wing and threw the jet inside. He locked the door and looked like he was waiting for something. Then the screaming and the pleading started. Megatron grinned even wider.

"Please Lord Megatron, let me out, let me out, t-the walls, they're c-closing in on me, I-I can feel it!"

Inside, Starscream was terrified! he hated enclosed spaces and this room was no exception. He clawed at the door and the walls, which made some marks but nothing more. This panicked Starscream even more. He could barely move and it seemed like the walls were pressing down on his wings. He screamed and begged, but the only answer he received was his master's cold laughter. This torture went on for an hour or so. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore.

All of a sudden, the screaming stopped. Megatron raised an optic ridge and slowly unlocked the door, to find Starscream convulsing on the floor in a seizure. Megatron smirked and went to pick the seeker up. Soundwave held out an arm for him to stop , but surprisingly, as soon as Starscream was picked up, he clung to Megatron for dear life, burying his head in his chest, sobbing. The warlord took Starscream to his berthroom, and set him down onto the berth. As soon as Megatron lay down with him, Starscream grabbed Megatron's chassis and buried his head in his neck. Megatron cradled the shaking seeker, caressing his quivering wings. Starscream had calmed down a bit and now realized where he was and who he was cuddling. He went bright blue with shame as he saw who's claws were stroking his wings. And the worst part was that it actually felt nice.

"M-master..."

"Yes, Starscream?"

"P-please don't do that again, m-master..."

"Oh I don't know Starscream, I don't think you've payed enough for your treasonous behaviour," Megatron said mockingly.

"Please Master! I'll do anything, just please don't put me back in the room!"

"Anything?"

Starscream gulped and looked up at Megatron fearfully.

"You aren't wearing your codpiece," Megatron said, chuckling. Starscream looked down and turned an even more violent shade of blue. Megatron tilted his chin up, and kissed him roughly.

Starscream closed his optics and braced himself for what was to come.