BLURRYFACE

-Tyler-

Where exactly is anything? I thought.

But then, only a few seconds after I had that lurking thought, something appeared out of the darkness.

It definitely wasn't human, and it scared the hell out of me.

-Josh-

"Who are you?!" I yell.

Not how I usually make my first impression on people, but I just could not imagine this thing was a human.

It had the same shape of a human, but instead of human features, It just had large circular splotches of black and red.

And it had a shadow.

Me and Tyler did not have shadows because this place we were stuck in was made of the color black, and so our shadows could not be seen.

But the creature in front of us did not have a black shadow, its shadow was white.

And the shadow wasn't in the shape of itself, it was in the shape of a rabbit.

"I AM BLURRYFACE." It replied.

"What happened to you?" Tyler asked, in an almost whimpering voice.

"I DO NOT UNDERSTAND." Blurryface replied.

"I AM YOU TYLER, I WAS YOU."

"How do you know my name?!" Tyler asked, confused, scared, and almost angry.

"BECAUSE I AM YOU TYLER, AND YOU ARE ME."

I saw Tyler pinch himself, trying to wake himself from this terrible dream that is reality.

And although I know it won't help, I do the same.

And then, the mysterious figure, fades away into the darkness, and disappears.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed!

And thank you for 500 views on book 1!