Chapter 4: Daygo's Regret & Lexi's Scheme

When Daygo wakes up the next morning after an intense night. He finds himself naked and Rico's arm wrapped around him, laying next to him. He picks his head up but puts it right back down in tiresome. He's too tired to get up. He just lays there staring at Rico's pretty face. But he thinks that he is dirty so he gets up and goes into the bathroom. Daygo turns on the hot water and gets in. He showers and starts singing. He gets out of the shower 30 minutes later and put on his clothes. Its his first day of shooting for 'Sanity.' When Daygo leaves out the room and goes down to the lobby, he see's Autumn there witht the same woman from Olive Garden.

"Good morning Autumn and..... Lexi right?" He says with a smile. Lexi just gazes into his eyes and is speechless.

"Goo-Good Mo-Morning." She says. 

"Whats up boo!" Autumn replies. They all laugh and start sipping coffee.

"Im going to my first shooting today. Why dont you girls come watch?" He tells them. They nod and agree.

"We can use Rico's car." He says as they get into the brand new 2014 Dodge Challanger.

"You sure he's okay with us taking his car?" Autumn asked.

"Yeah, well we date now so yeah." He replied. Lexi's felt her heart drop down to her stomach. Like she was just shot in the chest with gun. Both females eyes grew big and they were shocked.

"What?" He asked as they looked at him.

"You-You're Gay?" Autumn asked.

"No bisexual." He explained. They both sighed with relief. But Lexi was happy that he was still into girls. They drove off and headed to Warner Bros. studio. When they got there they headed to studio B-14 and the adults went in. Four hours later shooting was done for the first scene.

"That was great." They both said. They smiled and left the studio.

"So you and Rico do it yet?" Autumn asked laughing.

"Um Yeah." He answered. But Daygo was kind of regretting it. He thought he was a thot because they did it the first day they went out.

"Was it good?" She aksed. He instantly started laughing.

"That's the first time I did it with a guy though. It was good, and nice. But to me it still felt kind of wrong since we just met. Then again, he makes me happy. He's the first guy I been with. I don't know how many girls I been with like I lost count. But he's special." He said. He looked down at the car's floorboard letting his hair fall down to his face and twirling his thumbs. Autumn reached over and patted his back.

"Its ok, we all have secrets, but if you tell then they control that secret." She said. Lexi's face arrose an evil smirk, she had something in mind. Something that will change the way Daygo looked at Rico. She knew that if she did this she can be with Daygo.

"Lexi?" Daygo called. He saw her smirk but didn't have no intention of her plan.

"Hmm?" She asked.

"You okay?"

"Oh y-yeah, I'm fine." She said holding a fake smile. She thought that she would do anything to get her beloved Daygo. No matter what she would wanna be with him. She says that she never seen a more gorgeous boy. Even though his hair color wasn't natural. That didn't matter.

" So, what now?" Autumn asked. Im going to go back to the hotel, and sleep or probably go to the pool." He said. He drove them back towards the hotel, but then their song came on and they all started yelling it.

"Crank that nae....Nae......WAAAAHHHHH ! WAAAAAHHHH!" They all started laughing as they all arrive in the hotel's parking lot.

"Im going to stay in the car and finish listening to the song." Lexi said. Daygo agreed and him and autumn left to go inside.

"You can come up now." She said. Suddenly in the back seat Rico arrose in the back seat. 

"Good work." He said. 

"That nigga won't know what hit him." She said. They both laughed maniacally. But Lexi's true intentions are to fuck with Rico. She's playing with Daygo to get to Rico and crush him. But she's still in love with Daygo. When Rico left she laughed evilly again.