Book Idea-We All Have Secrets

Danny Nerello is Alimanite High School's golden boy and an open book. He has the perfect looks, light brown hair that reaches his hazel-blue eyes that leave many speechless. Tall with muscles in all the right places, he looks like a guy who just popped out of a magazine. He could have any girl he wants and many think he has had many, seems how every girl throws themselves at him, but there's one thing nobody knows about him.

He's a virgin.

Zember Adams is a mysterious badass. She constantly switches schools for reasons unknown to others and has more secrets than anyone has every known. Everyone thinks she's going to be some bimbo, which is reasonable with her platinum blonde waist length hair, blue-green eyes and model like body, but that's just a cover up. What they don't know is she is in a gang, the gangs best fighter even. She also works part time at a strip club. She's tough as nails and where she goes, so does her title.

She's a player.

What happens when Zember goes to Alimanite High, meets Danny, and decides that she wants him, all of him. Danny is intrigued by her and wants to find out what her deal is.

They both want the same things, but Danny isn't ready to give in so easy. Zember is gonna have to fight to get what she wants, and this time she just might give up.

Danny and Zember are in for the ride of there life, and its only beginning.