- six ..

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

When the shoot was finished, the crew begun packing up so we can leave the trailer house immediately. As i packed my things up, Yugyeom dropped by before leaving.

"Hey Jungkook, it was really nice meeting you." He mewled.

"Likewise." I smiled.

"Lets go out sometime, here's my card."

"We sure will. We can go bowling" I exclaimed.

"Yes! I like bowling. Well, ill see you around. Call me okay?" He holled. He waved goodbye as he hopped on his car and drove off.

I waved back at him as he disappeared from the scene. As i turned around, i caught Mr. Kim srating at me with dark eyes. Too tired to even care, i finished packing the cameras i have used and went in the small props room where the rest of my equipments were.

I closed the door so no one would disturb me. I know those people outside would take long so i'll just stay here and rest while i wait for them. I picked my camera up and browsed through Mr. Kim's pictures. He is indeed a leaving masterpiece. He would have been Mr. Perfect if his attitude wasnt so rotten.

I placed the camera in the bag and set it with the rest of the equipment. I was about to sit down and rest when someone pulled me by the arm causing me to turn around. Before i can see who it was, i was pinned on the wall. I then felt a pair of soft lips pressed agaisnt mine.

"M-Mr. Kim." I exclaimed, puzzled by his sudden action.

He continued to stare at me with lustful eyes. He captured my lips once again as he placed both hands on my hips, gripping it but not too hard. He begun moving his lips, gently biting mine to get me to do the same. He pulled me off the wall and pressed my body against his, snaking his arms around my waist.

The feeling was so sensual and arousing but it was so sudden, i didnt know how to react.

"Mr. Kim, stop." I sneered.

"Mr. Kim is my father."

"But you should call me daddy."

_______________________________

IT BEGINS!! @/##/%_//*^@£$$!

it was too long, i had to cut it in two.

Criminal will be updated tomorrow :))