Untitled Part 2

Justin's POV

Aaron was sitting there with a blank expression and Avalon was sitting there staring out in space. I knew she was secretly happy and was trying hard to look concerned. But she didn't mean it. I could also tell that Aaron was about to lose his mind, I could tell something big happened but I don't know what yet.

Aaron POV
Her mother had gone to Alexis room a few minutes ago. She hadn't stopped crying since she first saw her. Seeing her in such a fragile state would make anyone cry, even I was trying not to cry. I don't know what I would do if she died she's became my best friend. When I found out she was sick my heart broke I had gone home that night and cried.I'm not one to have a lot of emotion but when it comes to Alexis I'm weak. I love her so much but I messed up really bad and I don't think I can get her back. I can't believe Avalon would do something like that to me.

Yes I finally admitted that I loved Alexis. When I found out that she was sick and she screamed at me that she loved me, I didn't know how to react. I

I couldn't take it anymore so I got up and walked to the bathroom. As soon as I was in there and made sure no one else was there with me. I broke down. I slide down the wall and just let it all loose. I started punching the wall, even when my hand split open I didn't stop. I didn't feel it. I didn't feel anything.

The only thing on my mind was Alexis and whether or not she would be ok. She has to be. The whole reason I payed for her treatment was so she would be ok. Her body can't quit now. I let out a scream at that thought. Tears were pouring down my face by now. But I didn't care. Alexis had to be ok.

Alexis mother POV

I hadn't stop crying. My baby was in a hospital bed hooked up to a bunch of machines. She's in a coma. My baby might not make it. If she does she can't continue treatment either way. It hasn't really set in. She's gonna die soon. My only baby.
I clutch onto her hand but quickly release it knowing she would not want a bruise on her hand when she wakes up. If she even remembers me...

I know its not right but I can't help but blame Aaron for all of this. I know he was trying to help her and get her treatment and for that I am so thankful for him. But the treatment didn't help her. I've always tried so hard to get a bunch of money to help her, no matter what I had to do. She would never take it though she said we needed it more than her. She had accepted the fact that she was going to die.

And for him to pay for her treatment and them both to hide it from us both? And now he's with that other chick? I saw the way he looked at her, it held so much love. When they were together you could literally feel the love practically floating off of them. I just don't understand why they aren't together anymore I'll have to talk to Justin.

I shakily stood up and kissed her forehead and left the room. I stood in front of Justin and asked him to follow me. He looked confused but nodded his head and got up. I payed no attention to Avalon and walked down the hall with him following me.

We walked down to the cafeteria and I got a cheeseburger with some french fries and he got some cheese pizza. We sat down and I said, "Justin why aren't Aaron and Alexis together anymore, and why is he paying for her treatment?" His head shot up and his eyes went wide. He sat his pizza down and sighed.

"Its not my place to tell you ask Aaron." Now it was my turn to sigh, "Me and him aren't exactly on good terms." He ignored him and went back to eating his pizza. I guess I'm gonna have to talk to Aaron.

Aarons POV

I had been sitting on this bathroom floor for the past 20 minutes, anytime someone would come in I would ignore them. I finally stood up and ran my hand under cold water for a few minutes and splashed water on my face. I walked out and sat down next to Avalon and she tried to give me a hug but I just shook her off and stood up walking away. She looked hurt but I didn't care after what she did I could barely look at her.
I always wonder what it would be like if she came back. I was pissed when I saw her face. She interrupted the most important thing I was going to say to Alexis. And when Justin got that call from Alexis I was so worried.

*Flash back*

We were all staring wide eyed at Justin who kept yelling Alexis name over and over again

"FUCK" Justin yelled. And he started to grab his stuff and hurriedly walked to the door with Denny following behind, I went to move towards them but Alexis grabbed my chest to stop me and said, "Alexis is fine-" I cut her off "How do you know that? She could be hurt!"

"Trust me she's fine she called your phone earlier and I answered it," Hearing that made me stiffen she had no right to check my phone, "And she told me she wanted to prank you guys and not to tell the guys but to keep you here." I relaxed after she told me that something didn't feel right but I ignored the feeling that she wasn't telling the truth. She held her hand out to me and led me up the stairs.

*End of flashback*

I blindly trusted Avalon when she had lied to me so many times before. Yet I trusted her. Why? I should have went with Justin and Denny but I didn't and there is nothing I can do about that anymore. I felt a hand on my back and I turned around and saw Avalon. I jerked away from her like she burnt me. A look of hurt flashed across her face but I didn't care. She knew Alexis was hurt and didn't say anything to me.

"Come on you can't be mad at me for that"

"You're kidding me right?" I asked her my voice dripped of venom and I saw her flinch. "Your lied to me about Alexis you knew she was hurt didn't you? That's why she called me cause I would be the first person she would call." She snorted. "What" I said in anger. "You're quite cocky you know that? You just assume you would be the first one she called. Please that little slut probably has a long list of guys in her phone that she would call before you"

"SHE IS NOT A SLUT" I shouted. She was taken back and her eyes went wide.

"You are nothing to me anymore and she was my everything when you came back I was so mad but also a little happy. You hurt me so bad when you cheated on me. You were my first love and you fucking cheated on me. And when you left it took me forever to let people in I became a fuckboy and partied non stop but when I started dating Alexis even if it was just for my mom, little by little she broke my walls down and I learned to love again. I let her in and then you came back and ruined it. And I can't forgive you for what you did. For any of it. I moved on. And you? You were just a dumb mistake."

I saw the tears in her eyes and I didn't care, she deserved it. But then her face turned to confusion and she asked, "What do you mean 'Even if it was just for your mom'?" My eyes widen as I realized the mistake I made.

Ok guys I had really bad writers block for the ending so I re wrote it 3 times but still didn't like it so I stopped it here. I'm sorry its short and it sucks, and I know I said this would only be a one chapter thing but I might finish it? I don't know. So if I finish it then I guess I finish it. Also do you guys think I'm moving the story to fast? Like should I not have Aaron and Avalon fight yet?

Ok guys I really hate this and I'm thinking about deleting this and keeping it a one chapter thing like I originally planned.