Ghirahim smiled seeing his lover arch his back at the feeling, asking for more. The feeling he felt rush downward between his legs making him axious. The want to rip all of the shy childs clothing became all to tempting... but he needed to take his time, (never rush someone on their first time... always cherish it. For its one of the few things they will always remember.) He reminded himself as he slowly took of the boys clothing. All that was left was a dress shirt in solid white once he finally took the heavey yet thin armor and tunic off. The shirt clung to the boys slender frame showing each of his mucles hugging them oh so nicely. Ghirahim let his hand rub the boys legs once more loving the feel of each curve on them, the soft feeling of his legs that only humans have, and that he happened to keep even after transforming. Lightly squeezing them he sighed pleased by the small groan from the form below him. "You are truely beautiful little Hero." Link looked at him panting lightly. "Why do you always caress my legs. You demons truely do have a leg fetish." Ghirahim laughed grinding against the boy pulling his legs closer and rising his hands over the boys chest under the shirt. "Hm, well that because in the demon world we are solid in built. Our skin is like armor... but yours is soft and warm. Cant help but love to touch them." He lowers down nipping on one of the boys long ears. "Ah!" He shoves his finger into the boys mouth licking the places he bit gently. "Also boy. Dont talk about my fetishis when your feeling this much from just simple leg touching. After all its not just me enjoying myself huh?" Link wanted to protest but the fingers in his mouth destracted him far to much, he tried to pull away but Ghirahim used them to open his mouth to slip his tongue inside. They kissed messily for what felt like minutes.

Link tightly gripped Ghirahims shirt as he arched his legs. "Ngh..." the older male pulled away his hand slipping between the others thighs. Gasping links hand went to grip the hand that started to slip its fingures threw the undetwear hole located on his left leg. "S-stop..." the white haired male just smirked getting a firm grip of the under garments before yanking them off quickly and throwing them to the side. "How bout no." His hand trailed down even more pressing down on a specific spot making the hero squrm even more. Link covered his face with both hands as he felt something warm push inside of him. The slick feeling of his saliva making it slide in with ease. "Good thing i made you suck on my fingers eairler huh boy? It makes it so easy to slip inside." Red shaded the entire boys face as he placed his hand beneath the males chin pushing his face up and away from him. "Sh-shut up! dont you da-ahh!?" Link griped Ghirahims hair his eyes lightly tearing up. Ghirahim bowed down to the heros face once more as he thrusted his finger in and out of the boy. He planted kisses all over his jaw line trailing down to the crook in his neck nipping and sucking on the spot gently to destract him as he sliped in another finger. Link clenched his teeth together as he felt the other diget ease its way through. "Ghira...him." the demon pulled away from the boys neck to look into his face. His cheeks were still flushed as a tear fell down his chin. The man licked the trail kissing the boys closed red eye. "Does it hurt?" The boy shuck his head gripping him more closely. "O-only a little..." his voice was low and died off into a silent nod. Ghirahim swallowed deep feeling a bad urge that wouldn't end well. The hero looked up at him with bright red eyes. He pulled Ghirahim down still gripping the back of his hair till their lips touched. He opened his mouth inviting him. And he took the invitations. A small moan escaped the boys lips as he pushed himself downward electricity spreading through-out his body.

He pushed down again making the male above him hit the spot again, his breath hitching. Ghirahim immidiatly pulled away hitting the spot just to hear the boy moan out loud. The noise drove him mad. "Does that pleasure you Link?" He pressed it again and this time the boys chest arched up as he gasped. Ggirahim smiled and pulled his fingers away, both hands meeting above links head. "If your liking that this much. Lets move to something even better." Link watched him with hazy confused eyes and just silently nodded his head. Ghirahim smiled even more and reach beyond him for a bottle with a pink liquid inside. When he opened it the scent shrouded the room causing link to hold his breath. His body became even hotter and his breath more rapid. "Looks like its a little strong for you... but dont worry, it'll just make the experience better." As he finished he poured some in his hand and begun to stroke himself. Once covered completely he pulled Links legs close once more pressing down. Links eyes went wide as something streached him open. His senses went into hyperdrive and his mind blanked. Slowly Ghirahim pushed in further and further. In only moments he thrusted all the way inside settling himself there waiting for the boy beneath to adjust. Tears were streaming down Links face as he panted very loudly at the feeling inside himself. Ghirahim felt worry strike him as he whipped the tears. "Should we stop?" The man was ready to pull back when Suddenly, link decided to wrap his legs around the others lower back. A hand gently caressed his in a comforting manner. " 's fine... it does'nt hurt..." the male then nodded his head pulling out slightly before thrusting in once more. Link moaned at the feeling, encouraging the man above to continue. So he did, each thrust became deeper and faster creating a steady rythem. Pants and moans echoed through-out the room, enticing the demon lord. Link screamed in pleasure covering the twos chest in white. A wide smirk spread the demons lips before he devoured the others lips a saliva trailing a bridge as he pulled away.

"We're still unfinished here." He thrusted more ruffly this time earning a surprized gasp. He begun to speed up even more this time not taking his time with letting the boy adjust. But it didnt seem to matter, the voice he let out was filled in estacy just like before if not more. A snicker left his lips as he started to feel himself get closer to the edge. "You like it ruff huh?" He slammed inside gaining a small yelp. "Does that feel good?" Ghirahim could feel the boy begin to squeeze him and he couldn't help himself as he thrusted in more rashly. Link moaned each time his voice pouring out of his lips. The boy griped one of the demons hands lacing his fingers unto the others. The male looked at him confused wanting to know why, but it quickly became apparent as he looked into his face. Thrusting as hard as posible Ghirahim emptied himself with in the boy almost collapsing on top. He panted heavily over the other staring deep into his red eyes as they staired at one another. The demon smiled and kissed him more gently this time. "Love you too my preasous Link." Link smiled back squeezing the hand harder staying silent. Ghirahim squeezed back still smiling as he dipped down to kiss the boy once more. (I really do love you so much.)

OK~ Thats all for this as of now its complete that is unless you want me to give Bouras some chapters with a charater of the zelda game or anothe oc just because! And most likely i would add more Ghria x link moment if i did! Till then tho this will be considered complete hope you enjoyed it XD

Ps once i start making new fic's again, i plan t make anothet zelda fic continueing this one in the hyrule warrior's time period. It will be called

Legend Of Zelda : Paradox

It will begin with them at their demon kingdom and probably a love scene, but after that. Lets just say link dissapears and ghirahim wont be happy XD