3-Stay with me

I look up at the sky..it was a red and pinkish color..the moon was setting the sun was rising..I grabbed my stuff and headed back home..I look at the flowers once more..I smile and head back home..I get home and my mom is sitting in the kitchen "Tyler where were you last night"My mother asks as she is happy to see me "At the hill"I look down and walk away slowly..My mother stops me and hugs me...

"I know its hard to forget some one that you cared about so much"She says she hugged me.."He just left..without saying a word..Jimin..left mom"I cried and hugged her back...

"Mom can I take a walk"I looked up at her as I wiped my tears..She nodded her head and I left to the crowded streets..I keep walking around the streets trying to get the thought out of my mind but it wouldn't go away..

{Jimin's  point of view}

I sat down drinking my coffee with my friends till a familiar girl walked by..I quickly get up and follow her "Jimin where you going"Jin  asks me but I ignore the question.."He barely came back..and he goes after someone"Tae  says as he gets up and follows him..my friends follow him..I try to scream out her name but no response...I keep chasing her until she makes a turn to a secluded place.."Jimin where you going"Jin says again as he chases after me.."I'm going to see someone special"I answer back as I almost catch up to her..My friends stop chasing me and look at each other...

{Tyler's P.O.V}

I get to a secluded place..One of my favorite spots..I head towards the bridge and sit down..I smile at the sight of the ocean...It starts to snow and I smile..I cup my hands and catch snowflakes..I hum a little song as I look at the snowflakes fall...I stop humming once I hear another person..The person sits by me and says "I'm sorry for leaving you..."He says as he grabs my hand..My eyes widen and I have a knot in my throat..."Please don't cry.."He hugs me

"Why did you leave me"I shed a tear.."Because..I loved you..and I was afraid that you wouldn't love me the way I loved you..So I left cause I wanted to forget about the feelings that you gave me"Jimin said as he stroked my hair.."Why didn't you just tell me..I-I loved you to..But..I never got to tell you that...cause you left me.."I said as I burst out into tears...

Quickly the snow turned into rain..."Tyler look at me"he holds my hand..I turn my sight towards him as I keep crying..He got near my face and kissed me softly.....

    His kiss left me Breathless