Episode 1: "The Pilot"

"Max, this is all your fault." Alex says calmly.

Harper looks at Alex with a confused look and says, "Max isn't even here?"

"I know, force of habit." Alex says back to Harper, almost tiredly.

"Alex, you need to fix this. If your parents find out you made an evil Justin clone they're going to freak. And if they freak, I freak. There will be freaking everywhere." Harper spits out, she's clearly majorly concerned.

Alex responds with a pouting voice, "I know, I know. Help me."

"I'm not a wizard Alex. This is your mess up. You miss Justin so much, you call him up and have him take care of it." Harper tells her, slowly calming down.

"I can't do that," she whines some more, "I made the clone so I didn't have to see the real Justin, he can't know I miss him."

"Well," Harper gives up trying to reason with her, "I don't know what to tell you except you need to fix this and fast."

"I know but," Alex's attention is caught up by the television. "oh, Celebrities Underwater is on!"

Alex hops on the couch and begins watching television, but is interrupted.

"ALEX!" Harper yells, "You have to take this seriously. That Justin clone has enough power to take over the whole world."

"Oh right." Alex then gets up and grabs a jacket from the rack and runs out of the room, "Let's go!" she instantly stops running after she reaches the door, "Can't I just use magic?"

Harper plugs her ears and sighs, "I guess."

"Great," Alex pulls out her wand and begins reciting the spell, "This copy is not my real kin, take us to the clone of Justin."

In a flash, Alex and Harper find themselves on top of the Statue of Liberty where the clone is talking to itself, "What these regular mortals don't understand is I have power that is beyond each and every one of them. No one can compare too me."

Cockily, Alex interrupts him, "I can."

As soon as the clone turns around, Alex shoots a magic blast towards the clone who ducks and shoots one back. Alex jumps, but is met by a push from the clone. The clone raises it's wand and prepares to take another shot at Alex, but as soon as it raises the wand, it is attacked from behind by Harper, who tries to wrestle away the wand. Instead of grabbing it, Harper makes a fatal mistake by falling off the clone. Justin's copy takes it's wand and uses it to lift Harper over the railing side of the State of Liberty.

"One more move Alex, and you're best friend won't live to see another day." The clone assures her.

Alex stares at the clone, "You won't get away with this."

"Oh, but I already have." The clone drops Harper over the railing as she shrieks in fear.

Alex runs to the side of the rail and uses her wand to catch Harper, who is still screaming. She lifts Harper back to the top and asks, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Harper says catching her breathe, "but where did he go?"

Alex turns around looking for the failed copy, but finds nothing. She uses her wand to transport herself and Harper back to the house.

Harper speaks, "This clone is exactly like Justin. It's smart and doesn't like me."

"Harper I don't know what to do," Alex says, "if Justin was here he would just cast a spell and everything would be fixed."

"Which brings us back to earlier when I said to get Justin." Harper points out.

Alex stares off at a wall, "Not now Harper I'm thinking." She paces for awhile, "That's it. I can call Justin!"

Alex of Waverly Placeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें