Chapter 2

I have been here for a week and it is a Sunday. Im that case I start school tomorrow. I am really nervous of starting a new school. And the harder part it is in L.A. It was about 8:30 in the morning and I woke up by the smell of singing and bacon. I walk down the stairs and find Uncle Matt singing and dancing with Uncle Nick. I decided to record them and about 5 minutes later I say in the creepiest voice ever.

"Lovely fridge you have there." I say while Uncle Nick jumps into Uncle Matt's arms.

I start laughing like a maniac and turn the camera off. They were both blushing crimson. They both stare ar eachother and start kissing. I finally get uncomfortable and separate them from eachother. We went school shopping, more like clothes and Starbucks shopping. Then we bought me a plaid red and black bookbag.

We left Forever 21 and then we went to Lush since Uncle Matt's last name was and he needed lip scrubs for a new video. I was standing there and I go to turn around and I accidentally run into an employee. He was so handsome, his eyes were greenish blue. He was fit, taller than me, his eyes...oh my lawd jesus. I almost fell then he grabs me and puts me back on my feet.

"Sorry, I uh..." I say as I turn to walk away but he grabs my arm.

"It's okay, I'm David." He says while sticking out his hand.

"Oh, I'm, Colby." I say.

"I love your bracelet. Where did you get it?" He asked.

My rainbow loom bracelet. Uncle Matt made it for me last year whenever I was sending him letters about how everything was going and that Pappy passing away. My pap and I were close. He made three, one for me, one for my pap, and one for him. Then on the other arm a green, blue, and black loom for me, Uncle Nick,  and Uncle Matt.

"My Uncle Matt made it for me, he is at the cash register. " I say pointing to him. He nods and we talk for a bit until he was done.

"Ready to go Col?" Uncle Matt asked me.

"You didn't say Matthew Lush and Nick Laws were your uncles!!" He said excitedly.

Darn, I keep forgetting they are famous. I nod and he asks for one more question.

"May I take a picture with you? " He asks me.

Me? The hottie McHotterson asking me? Okayyy!!!

"Sure." I say trying to had the excitement and nervousness.

"Uncle Matt do you mind??" I asked.

"Sure hon." He replied.

We smiled and took the picture. He asked me for my phone and I handed to him. He sent the photo to himself and saving himself as a contact.

"Text me whenever, I am always free." He says.

"Okay, bye!" I say.

"Bye." He says leaning in for a hug. 

I accept the hug waving goodbye to him. I walk over to Uncle Matt holding his hand.

"Col." He said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You just found yourself a crush oooh." He cooed.

I blushed crimson nodding my head. They both laughed. We stopped at the vegan store. I wasn't a vegertarian so I didn't get anything from there. Then we went to Walmart to grab some banquet chicken then leave.

We got home and made dinner. Well they made their vegan food while I made banquet chicken. I am still in the kitchen when Uncle Matt pulls out his camera.

"Hello everyone we are having dinner and I made Uncle Nick and I...whoa, sorry Nick and I some vegan deliciousness, sorry guys my neice, Colby is in the kitchen and she calls us that. Apologies. SAY HI COL." He screamed.

"Uncle Matt don't scream I am carrying my food,  and HII!" I screamed back.

It was obvious we were giving Uncle Nick a headache. And then I sat down next to Uncle Matt while Uncle Nick was across from him.

"We went shopping today for this little turd." He said.

He aimed the camera at me and I stuck out my tongue closing my eyes.

"Also we went to Lush to get some lip scrubs." He said kissing Uncle Nick.

"Then Col met a guy named David and totally fell for him, literally she tripped and he helped her."

"Okay okay the table tripped me, gosh." I exaggerated flipping my hsir eating.

"Nick, pooh, say something babe." Uncle Matt said.

"You guys are so cute when you eat." He said while grabbing the camera.

"My little vegan and my little carnivore." Uncle Nick said.

"I will be right back." I said leaving the table.

They were talking a little more and kissing while I was pouring my Mountain Dew. I walked back in and they ended the video. Uncle Matt cleared the table and did the dishes while Uncle Nick and I picked a movie. I laid between his legs while he picked a movie. Uncle Matt got back and collapsed on top of me.

"Ughhhh lay on your boyfriend." I said.

"Well you are on him so." Uncle Matt said. 

Uncle Matt got up and sat next to Uncle Nick. They snuggled up together. I grabbed the remote and ordered Step Up revolution. In the end Uncle Matt and I got up and started dancing when everyone else was. I copied most and Uncle Matt just danced randomly. I grew tired and went to my room and Uncle Matt and Nick followed behind. They tucked me in bed and they both kissed my forehead. Uncle Matt said he would drive me to school tomorrow. I nodded and fell into a dreamless sleep.

-------

Did you like it? My thumbs now ache. It is midnight so I am gonna sleep. Good night Bichachos!! ♡♡♡

Like

Comment

Favorite

Add to Library