Chapter 1

IMPORTANT NOTICE! PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!

Just to verify, the setting right now is 1 year before Slendy comes back to Emmy!  Just thought you might like to know! J        

~Black Forest, Germany~

            Kasper P.O.V.

            "Ah, It's so chilly out." I walked at a brisk pace down the path that led to my cozy home on the borders of The Black Forest.  I had just moved over to this part of Germany, and just in time before the harsh winter weather set in turn.  

              "Though I do enjoy Germany very much, I do not like this cold weather."  I thought bitterly to myself, now walking at a much faster pace.  You see, I lived in a fairly different part of the world, in Florida.  I was born and raised in Germany until I was two years of age, I then moved to America with my family.  I was raised learning both German and English.  Once I got older, I became more and more interested in my birth place, Germany.  Once I got old enough, I raised enough money to move to the beautiful German country side and get settled in before the winter came.

                As I walked down the small, quiet path, I noticed something lying on the lightly snow blanketed ground at the edge of the path.  As I got closer, I realized that it was a large man in a black cloak with a hood covering his features.  

                 "Hey, are you all right!"  I say, running towards man to help him up off the ground. 

      As I reach down to help him up, something bone chilling happens, I see his face.  Well, more like no face.  His sheet white skin tone glowed against his pitch black cloak.  His head was bear with no hair or face, like a blank sheet of paper.

       I was frightened.  I had heard old tales of a creature like this from my father.  A creature that lurked in the woods and waited for unsuspecting victims to enter.  A creature without a face and hair.  A creature called  Der Ritter.

       I couldn't move an inch, even to drop him.  I stared into his face for a long while until I heard a voice.  The voice had a light German accent, normal as far as voices go, but there was something wrong with this voice, I wasn't hearing it with my ears.  It was like the voice was in my head, speaking to me without words I can really hear.

       "Please don't be frightened.  I will not hurt you, I swear on my life.  All I require is a night or two at your home." 

        Was Der Ritter the one talking, even though he doesn't have a mouth?  I was surprised.  I had never heard anything about him being able to talk.

          "A-Are you hurt?" I say, seeing if I'd receive a reply.  He nodded and replied in the same way "Yes.  Please, I need your help!" The voice was starting to shake and become faint.  I soon made up my mind and decided to help him, though it probably wasn't the smartest choice.

           I then helped him to his feet and lead him the rest of the way to my home.  

           We soon arrived at my home and got inside as soon as possible.  Once inside, I quickly sat him down in the most comfortable chair in my living room and helped strip him of his cloak.  As soon as the cloak had been taken off, there was instantly something off about him.  His suit looked as though it was hanging on a rack, like nothing was inside.  

             As I looked at his face, I could tell something was very wrong by the way his facial area was slowly turning grey and sunken in. 

              "W-What can I do?  What's wrong?" I asked.  Considering I let a stranger, a supposed killer no less, into my home, I believe I deserved a good explanation.

                 Instead of answering with words, he lifted up his sleeve to show the most gruesome thing I have seen in my entire lifetime.   It was like something was burning him slowly and painfully.  His arm looked smaller than a bone and as fragile as a leaf.  My eyes widen in horror as I take in the poor creature's arm. 

                  "It's been devouring me for a long time now," He says quietly and suddenly, making me jump.  "I shall probably die in a week or less.  All it has to devour now is my head and half of my neck..."  I stared at him in sadness, feeling bad for him.  

                  "Tomorrow..... I ask that you.... Let others into your home..... Invited by me..." I look at him in shock.  "Others?  What others?" I think in my head before saying "Can they help you?" 

                    He nods and says "Yes, They will be gone... Before you know it."  I give a light smile and agree to let them come.

                    "I would like to rest now..." He says quietly in my head.  "Okay, I'll leave a lamp on for you." I then get up, turn on a small lamp by the chair, turn off all the other lights, and head upstairs to go to bed myself.  

                    I am soon in bed, thinking about the guest downstairs.  "What have you gotten yourself into Kasper...?" I think as I soon fall into an uncomfortable sleep.             

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hey Guys!  I finally came up with a plot for the sequal to "Princes and Pinkie Promises"!  I hope you guys enjoy the whole story and help me through this writing adventure!

Dedicated to my Little Sister for helping me with ideas.

Don't forget to post comments! :) 

~Madi-Chan