help

Ryan Destiny

After my mom died. I was so sad I knew it was going to happen soon just not this soon.

As soon as I saw and heard a flatline I just felt like dying too. But I remember what my mom said "Go Ryan follow your dreams, live your life don't let me slow you down."

I didn't have anywhere to go when I left the hospital I looked around in the city of Los Angles thinking of where I was going to stay tonight.

I started walking slowly as tears started falling down my eyes. I looked like I haven't slept in days because I haven't. I didn't know anyone around here. It was 11 o'clock at night. It was very dark outside.

I saw a man walking near me and he looked really creepy. So I started walking really fast in the opposite direction. It didn't take long for him to catch up.

He grabbed me and pulled me into an allyway near the hospital. He told me "If you scream I'm going to kill you." I started screaming and kicking because my day was already going bad. He started to unbutton my pants and started kissing all over my face and neck.

I started kicking and screaming hoping someone would hear me. I kept screaming until I heard his fist connect to my right cheek. Making me weak and fall to the ground.

I knew I was about to get raped. The man started to take off my shirt. I thought my life was ending. But I was wrong.

This is short I'm super super sorry but I thought you probably want a chapter hope you like it next update on
Tuesday!
-love hope❣❣