Chapter 4

Dream's eyes bounced around as she skillfully played, the arcade was somewhat empty with a few people here and there. Howard stood next to her in awe of how good she was.

"How are you so good at this?" He asked, Dream shrugged focusing all her attention on the game. Howard watched a she had somehow been able to double the previous high score, Dream then proceeded to sneeze causing the game over screen to pop up.

"Oh, come on!" She groaned, Howard laughed a bit.

"High score!" They both turned to a flash of light, Dream blinked multiple times becoming slightly disoriented. Her picture wasn't flattering but it also wasn't horrible, with a shrug she turned to Howard laughingly.

"I was not ready for that." She said, Howard laughed as well. He enjoyed the company that Dream gave him, she wasn't overbearing or self-centered like a purple haired boy that he knows. She was calm and easy going, pretty Bruce.

"You know, a lot people thought you were going to be horrible and nasty," She looked around to the few people in the arcade, they all looked away as soon as she glanced their way, "But I think you're pretty awesome." She turned back to him and smiled.

"Thanks, Howard." She thanked him, he nodded before pointing a thumb at a direction.

"You want some pizza?" She nodded with a bright smile, Howard walked away and she sat there messing around with a straw.

"You're Dream Maybor, the new girl?" She looked around to see a girl that looked similar to Howard, "I'm Heidi Weinerman, and I'm here to ask you a few question for Gossip Report that will be broadcast tomorrow at school." Dream glanced at the camera before throwing her hood on and pulling it shut.

"You may ask questions." She responded, Heidi looked at the camera and then back at Dream.

"Okay, well," She began flipping through her notepad, "How are you liking our school so far?" Dream shrugged.

"It's.... okay." Heidi nodded writing down her response, Dream glanced behind her to see Howard rolling his eyes at Heidi.

"What about the events from lunch?" Dream's eyes widened within her hoodie, she was silent for a while.

"Heidi, what are you doing here?" Howard ask placing the two slices of pizza on their table, Heidi flipped her hair.

"I'm doing a segment for Gossip Report on Dream of course." She answered motioning for the person behind the camera to cut.

"Well, maybe you should leave her alone." Dream glanced at Howard worriedly, Heidi looked around really quickly.

"Where's Tandy?" She asked, Howard crossed his arms.

"He's not here." Heidi smirked at him.

"Then why do you have two pieces of pizza, unless," She looked at Dream hiding behind the chair, Heidi turned motioning for the camera to turn on, "This just in, my shoob of a brother is on a date with Dream Maybor!" Dream and Howard reached for the camera.

"No!"