Miss Nobody

'Ashlieeeeeeee, I'm hungryyyyyyyyy." "Make something then Niall." This was how you woke up almost every morning, to your boyfriend of 2 years Niall Horan of the famous boy band One Direction, whining in your ear because he was constantly hungry. "But Ashlie-" You cut him off "Niall, if you want food, make it yourself. I'm going back to sleep." "Maybe this will wake you up," he said, planting a soft kiss on your lips. "Fine Niall, you win this time, but next time you're making me breakfast." You said as you got out of bed and went to the kitchen. "Ashlieeeeeeee" You heard Niall whine from your bedroom. "What Niall?" You asked. "Can you make me some eggs?" "Yes Niall." You said, getting some eggs from the fridge. Once your stove had heated up you put the eggs in the pan and watched the clear part turn white. "Ashlieeeeeeee," Niall said. "Ugh what Niall?" "Can you get me a glass of water?" "No Niall I'm making your eggs and I'm not walking away from them." "Ugh fine." He whined. As you put the eggs onto a plate, Niall walked onto the kitchen with a pouty expression on his face. You handed him the eggs and asked "Anything else?" "No. Thank you princess." He said smiling. "Your welcome," You said, kissing his cheek and running upstairs. You plop down on you and Niall's bed and turn on the TV. It comes onto a commercial against bullying, which you were very supportive of because when you were in school you got bullied to the point that you turned to cutting, pill popping, and trying to commit suicide. But when you met Niall, you realized that you could do so much better, so you quit that life and made a new one for Niall, and since then you hadn't done anything having to do with hurting yourself. As the commercial finished, Niall layed down beside you. "How can you be done so fast, you just got the food?" You asked him. "What can I say, I love food." He said smiling. He put his arm around you and you bury your head in the crook of his neck. "I'm so glad you're off tour Nialler." "I am too Ash, because now we have 3 months to be together until my next tour." He said smiling his adorable smile.

"Exactly," You said, kissing him. You started to make out with him and ran your hands through his soft blonde hair. He pulled away and asked you, "Ash, you look skinnier, when was the last time you ate?" "Oh I don't know," you said, trying to cover up that you hadn't ate for a while. You had been getting so much fan hate about your weight that you had decided to stop eating for a while. "Baby you need to eat," He told you. "I'm not hungry, honestly," You told him. "But you don't look very heavy, is something wrong? You know you can tell me anything," He told you with a worried look on his face. It was hard for you to lie to Niall, but you didn't want him to know because he would make a huge deal out of it. "Nothings wrong, it's probably just the shirt I'm wearing or something," you told him, not looking him in the eyes because you could never lie to Niall and look him in the eyes. "Well, if you won't tell me what's wrong, I'll just have to punish you," He said, jumping on you and tickling you. "NIALL STOP-- NIALL--YOURE KILLING--ME!" You screamed, laughing super hard. "Tell me what's wrong then?" "NEVER!" You screamed, laughing even harder. "Then I guess I'll just have to keep tickling you," he said. "FINE JUST-- STOP--TICKLING--ME!" You screamed. He stopped tickling you, pinned you to the bed, and asked, "Now will you tell me what's wrong?" "Its just some fan hate, not much," You said, looking at the ceiling. He unpinned you and laid down next to you, holding you in his huge arms. "Baby, don't listen to them, you're beautiful in every way, and not eating doesent make you any prettier. I love you, even if they don't." He said, hugging you even tighter, and kissing your forehead. You didn't say anything, just sat there hugging him like you never wanted to let go of him. You entwined hands with him and just laid there, like time had stopped. "Niall?" You asked him. "Yeah?" "Why, out of all the girls in the world, did you pick me? I know there's lots of girls prettier than me and skinnier than me." You asked him. "Princess, I picked you because when I saw you walking around with your scarred up arms and sad face, I knew that I needed to make you happy, or I would regret it forever. I picked you because you were beautiful and you just needed some help seeing it."

"I love you Nialler," You said, slowly drifting off. The last words you heard were, "I love you too princess."