How bad can it be.

This is what Regan wore to detention. Regan will be the main character so when I'm not saying "Regans Pov" that means it's already in her pov.

So I haven't been at this school for too long, but I've gained a reputation for being a problem child. I mean I already got myself a Saturday detention. So I throw on my outfit, do some makeup, then I start walking to the school because it isn't that far away. I get to the school walk to the library and I hear Dick who is Mr. Vernon already talking. "Shit" I mumble under my breath before I walk in. I try to sneak in as quietly as possible I'm behind him when he says "It is now 7:06 you have exactly eight hours and 54 minutes to think about why you're here." He turns around and says "Ah how wonderful it is for Regan to join us today."
"Yeah, yeah whatever give me another detention and I'll be on my way." I say while walking to a seat behind a kid with an ugly sweater on.
"Well since you came in late I'll give you one." he says.
I flip him off then that gives me another one. As soon as I sit down Dick says
"Alright were gonna try something a little bit different today, we're going to write an essay of no less than 1000 words describing to me who you think you are." He passes out the the pencils and papers.
Then Bender asks "Is this a test?" I look over at him and smile a little he smiles back. Then Dick finally replies with
"And when I say essay... I mean essay. I mean I do not want a single word repeated a 1000 times. Is that clear Mr. Bender and Miss. Lexton."
Bender says "crystal" then I say "As a glass."
Dick is still here and he says "Good, maybe you'll learn a little something about yourself. Maybe you'll even decide wether or not you care to return." As soon as he said that the kid in the ugly ass sweater said "You know I can answer that right now sir... that'd be a no, no for me cause."
Then Dick decides to cut in and say "Sit down Johnson."
"Thank you sir" the kid in the ugly sweater says then sits down.
"My office is right across that hall. Dick says while pointing. Dick is still going on and says "Any monkey business is ill advised, any questions."
Bender raises his hand and asks him a question he says "Yeah I gotta question does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?" I look at him and he looks at me and we just start laughing.
Dick answers and says "I'll give you the answer to that question Bender and Lexton
next Saturday." I could careless about all these detentions. "Oh my god is he still really here." I think to myself.
Then Dick says "Don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns." Then he finally leaves thank the lords I was getting tired of hearing him. When Dick is out of the library Bender says "That man is a brownie hound."
"True man." I say while looking at him. We're all sitting there and then we hear this loud noise coming from where the quiet girl is. She's bitting her nail. We all look at her she finally notices and she just went back to doing that until Bender said "If you keep eating your hand you're not gonna be hungry for lunch." She spits a nail at him, it doesn't make it though. " I've seen you here before you know." Bender says. After he says this Dick looks out from his office then goes back to probably masturbating or some shit. That kid in the ugly sweater takes out a pen and starts mumbling to himself "Who are you, who are you? I'm the Walrus" he said with a pen clipped to his lip.