I wish you the best...

April 29th, 2014

I will miss you where ever you are my big brother. I know you will miss me to while you are away. I know you will worry about me in many ways. All of your worries most likely revolve around, boys, my safety, and my health. You care about me and I know that best of all for I feel the same way back to you.

Slamman you are the best big brother I know. I feel from the stories I hear from my friends. They are all like,

"Ugh! I hate my older brother he hogged the TV so I could not watch Teen Wolf."

Now that's just the beginning it all starts that way to one of my guy friends saying,

"My little brother is practically beating me up when I don't and cant hurt him back because he is so young and doesn't know when to stop."

That to me is an awesome brother. The younger sibling just annoys the older one to no end, yet the older one acts older. (Most of the time.)

I for one and trying to take lessons from you and putting them to use with our little brother. He gets on my nerves more now with you gone so all of the nagging goes to me instead of both of us.

You are in Spain. You lucky duck. Yeah sure its not what you wanted but for me worrying about you it makes me take a deep breath and not have to worry if mom is going to get a call, email, or letter saying...saying... Ugh I cant say it but you know what I mean.

I wish you the best of travles and I hope your Sargent and the other guys give you a good challenge in Video Games if not I will have to meet up with you online and whoop all of y'all butts. Well until next time I write a little documentary of how I feel with you gone.

Also since I cant really say this to your face until I am on the team.... I am going to tryout for the 9th grade football team.

~Baena