That Deplorable Sky One Tv Mini Series Episode About Michael Jackson

Ok So I Bet Y'all Heard About This Weeks, Even Months Ago. But It Has Been Confirmed That It Has Been Canceled. But That's Besides The Point.

First Of I Don't Care If People Comment On This And Say "Oh You Should Of Gave It A Chance" No I Should Give This A Chance.

Michael Jackson Said Himself That He Wouldn't Want A White Person Play Him In Anything, Documentarys, TV Shows, Commercials ANYTHING!!! That Being Said I Didn't Like This To Begin With. Michael Jackson Is A Black American And Is Proud Of His Heritage And Being Black.

Now I Could Understand People Being A Michael Jackson Tribute Artist Like Michael Trapson, And Others I Can't Think Of Right This Second. But Like They Are Mostly Black Or White Or Even Hispanic.

And Like This Person Who Is Playing Michael Doesn't Even Look Like Him At All. The Makeup Is Screwed Up And Poorly Done. Shit I Could Do A Better Job And I Rarely Wear Makeup. Even Karen Faye Can Do A Better Job Than The Makeup Artist That Did His Makeup And Karen Faye Was Michael's Personal Makeup Artist/ Hair Stylist. And She Is A Professional.

Why Couldn't They Just Find A Black Man Who Already Went Through Vitiligo And Just Do The Makeup Accordingly To What Michael Looked Like In 2001.

And Don't Get Me Started On The Actress Who Is Depicting Elizabeth Taylor. Like Come On, Lindsey Lohan Did A Good Job Depicting Elizabeth In Her Early Years. And Marlon Brando. Like Come On....

Even Paris Said In A Tweet That She Thought It Was A Disgrace To Her Fathers Legacy. Like The Glee Episode Where They Pay Tribute To Michael Took The Producer Ryan Murphy 2 Years To Do Because Michaels Family And His Estate Wants To Keep His Image As Clean As Possible And I Understand That.

And Like When I First Saw The Pictures Of This Actor Playing Michael On Facebook I Busted Out Laughing. I Laughed So Hard That I Nearly Died From Lack Of Oxygen. I Nearly Killed Myself Laughing (Kms)

So Yeah I'm Done With This And I Hope Nobody Gets Their Hands On This And Posted It On YouTube. And If I Ever Do See This On YouTube Then I'll Report It As Much Times As I Can So It Can Be Taken Down.