C H A P T E R 1: The Past

2 years Before Stripping•
Malaya P.O.V
   " Malaya get yo ass up , and clean up and why you didn't pick up my needles , if they get dirty that's yo ass " That Is My Mother Porchè . She Had just got home at 5am and came into my room yelling and shit , Waking me up to pick her needles up .

Porchè is a heroine addict , she started shooting when my dad left for a month for business trip in New York When he came back 400 dollars was missing out our family account and Heroine and the needles was around the house . At the time I was 16 and Mikel was 13 We knew what was happening .

When My Dad was tired of tryna help Our Mom He Left Back to new York and got remarried , he sends us about 2,500 each every month but never visit he said he can't stand to see porchè like that and that when we decide we want to move we can live with him in New York .

Me and Mikel Never gets the Money to ourselves we have to feed our selves , buy clothes , rent , and when we give our mom the money for rent she come back with a pound of heroine . before my dad started sending money she would have different dealers in our house around Mikel and I . She did anything for money to buy heroine , Fuck , Suck , Getting Trains Ran On Her , Everything .

Our House don't Look like a crack house , when my dad sent our money the first time I made sure our house is presentable and me and Mikel keep it that way . Our house was a 3 bedroom but Me and Mikel Sleep together when I don't wanna be alone .

I Love My brother and I'll do anything to keep him Fresh , paid and safe . when Me and Mikel money started getting Lower and lower till my dad said its gonna be a while till money start back up cause his wife Jessica Got Pregnant with twins so he had to refurnish his house and buy the babies stuff . I  Started stripping at The Gentlemens PlayHouse . I Would Move me and Mikel To New York but its my mom , I know she ain't the best but I'm not tryna let her die , it roofless dealers out here in Miami .

I'm Malaya And Here's My Hustle